wheres the fish?

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by james, Nov 2, 2007.

1. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    havent had a chance to get out on the water in a couple months went out today didnt get a single bite. anyone done any good around lewisville or grapevine? hopeing to get into some fish this tuesday

2. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    James,
    I fished Lewisville on 10/14 and 10/20 and did good on channel cats. September was really good as well. We caught a few shallow fish, but most were 13-17' deep. Caught them over soured grain and range cubes on Danny King's punch bait. The winds kept me off the main lake on 10/20 and had to result to plan B. Here's a link to my reports.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56408&page=4

-Bobby

3. Catfishmomma

Catfishmomma New Member

State:
    Irving, Texas
    James I do know what you mean... I haven't gone fishing in over two months for that same reason...no bites. I haven't even renewed my fishing liscense yet.

Where have they gone.......I have no idea.

:cool2:

4. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    seen some pics of a 25 pounder caught off the south east cornner of the barge useing live perch gonna have to give it another shot went yesterday did fair on the crappie

5. dab_602000

dab_602000 New Member

State:
    Ft. Worth Texas
    I went to lake grapevine friday morning and only caught 2 blues, they was 2-4#, I had just a few bites. The winds was kinda strong. I was fishing by the dam on the parks side cliffs. I usually catch around 10 keepers using DK bait. Hopfully it will pick up or I will get lucky

6. Catfishmomma

Catfishmomma New Member

State:
    Irving, Texas
    James,
    Joe caught those beauties there. I went a couple of weekends ago, but haven't been back yet. Been too busy with the holidays and getting the house remodeled.

:big_smile: