Where's the Bite?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by CATFISHPAT, Jun 24, 2007.

1. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Where's the Bite??This is my Friday and I NEED to go fishing..The bite around here is dead Im gessing that the spon is in full bore???Give me a jingle and lets go fishing....

2. daniel-delarosa

daniel-delarosa New Member

State:
    seminole, oklahoma

I don't know how the spawn works exactly, but every hole we have noodled has had two fish in them. one male and one female. the females are all still full of eggs. The channel cats that we have run across have already laid their eggs and just the male remains in the hole. Haven't run across any blues yet.

3. KingCatBradsPup

KingCatBradsPup New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Do you just wanna know for noodling or about rod and reel or what?

4. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I fish w/Rod&Rell,I dont noodle or jug That's TRAPING.:eek:oooh:

5. fishingrl636

fishingrl636 New Member

State:
    Lake Eufaula,OK
    You r gonna make a lot of friends on this website sayin things like that!!!

6. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    Pat:

In the Arkansas, the blues are feeding on Zebra mussels that attach themselves to rocks in shallow water. Use small baits on the bottom in areas containing rocks and rocky shoals. The best baits are the usual, fresh natural cut shad. It's hard to locate the blues when the water is up this high and moving this fast, but they're still there. Look for anything that will create a current break and fish it hard.

The best time to fish is when you can... the best place is where you are.

7. mack5522

mack5522 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    :smile2::0a23: IM GETTING TIRED OF THE RAIN , LAKES AND RIVERS ALL FLOODED CAT FISH SCATERED ALL OVER THE STATE ... LAST WEEK END I WENT TROUT FISHIN , FLY FISHING AT THAT . A MAN CAN ONLY GO SO LONG WITH OUT PUTTING A LINE IN THE WATER , IT'S GOOD FOR THE SOUL

8. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Stacy,Welcome to the B.O.C. Im not steping on toes just saying that is not how I do it:wink:And yes you are right you will make ALOT OF FRIENDS here but even better we are FAMILY..:0a25:

9. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    Pat... You know that all you gotta do is call me when ya git here an we'll go fishin! The Channelcat are bitin anna blues are spawnin. The River's riz anna flats are hittin when ya findem.:wink:

10. KingCatBradsPup

KingCatBradsPup New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    well the rain is causing problems in finding the fish but here in southern oklahoma once you find em you don't stop catchin em you can dang near just reach down and grab em but that's not as fun:cool2: