Where's the big catfish at????

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by RiverKing, Oct 25, 2009.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Hit the river today, man it was foggy as all get out at about 7am. I have been fishing the river for years, and this fog had me disoriented. But anyways, fished from about 7 till 2. Ended up with 8 fish, biggest was a 14 flat, and a 9 blue. Had 2 flatheads, a blue, and the rest channels. I havent found any fish over 20 lbs for what seems to be an eternity.lol..Here are some pics, the guy I fished with todays PB is 12 pounds so he gets pretty excited about any fish..LOL

Attached Files:

2. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    congrats on the fish. got golden on a 25lb flat yesterday, and i got 2 blues this morning and then couldn't find them the rest of the day:sad2:

3. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Those are some nice fish man CONGRATS !!!! As far as "Wheres the Big Boys at?????" I think they must be down here in KY, lol. Go to KENTUCKY FORUMS buddy caught a 92# blue today and o-borocathunter caught a 60# couple days ago.

4. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

i seen that freakin pigs man

5. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Nice fish Matt.
    And in response to your question, hopefully at my bank fishin' spot on the Ohio tomorrow when we go to fish it up! Lol.

6. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    matt......dont feel bad. they are just sitting there getting fat waiting for you to find them. go crappie fishing. i went out yesterday and caught a bunch of big slabs.

7. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

WTF is a crappie:eek:oooh:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :smile2::smile2: thats some funny SH*T!!!!!! rollo

9. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    i think they're bait:wink:

10. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    they are a very nice catfishing bait. caught lots of nice cats on them....and the bigger ones that wont make their way to the hook are quite delicious out of the fryer :big_smile: