Where's Suddawg....

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by strohcephus, Aug 25, 2006.

1. strohcephus

strohcephus New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Any word on Suddawg, is he safely home yet?? He hasn't been posting.

Larry

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Yep, he is back. Has a lot of catching up to do, I imagine. Now the poor kid has got to try and catch some fish...lol.. probably find that not an easy thing to do. He also is probably practicing crying in his beer, seeing as how he supports Nebraska football. LOL

3. JakeW

JakeW New Member

State:
    Fremont, NE
    i have been overseas twice, and i can guarntee that he is so swamped with freinds and family that he doesnt even get time to hop on here, i can bet that he has done some fishing, seeing how it was the only thing keeping him goin over there it seemed!!

4. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    He is home safe and sound! We went out the other night and slaughtered the gar, I thingk that we caught 8-10 of them, they would not let the bait get deep enough for the cats. After we relocated and caught a few shad we were getting some nice hits, Shane walked away empty handed while I caught a nice 6-8 lb flathead. Next week I think that we are gonna canoe down the Nemaha River hitting every hole that we find.

Aaron

TA2D

5. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Sorry ya'll, yep been busy with everything. Trying to get a new vehicle and an apartment, plus seeing the family and spending time with the daughter; man there's not enough hours in the day.

But luckily TA2D got me back out on the river, and boy did it feel great. I'll take those gar over nothing any day. I'll be back on more as I get settled.

V/R
    SudDawg

6. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Now why would I be crying in my beer, I mean we did just get a QB from ASU (Keller,) that poor old Bob Stoops couldn't convince to come to Norman. So those tears are tears of joy. :tounge_out:

GO BIG RED!
    SudDawg

7. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I still remember how it was after 40 years.You deserve every second.Enjoy!brother. peewee-williams

8. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Hey Shane, I am glad to see you made it home safe.

9. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Thanks. I appreciate the pictures and the emails while I was over there.

SudDawg

10. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Shane it was a honor to send you the pic's and the E's, thanks for your service to our country, and if you ever get down here. Lets go fishing..

11. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Shane good to see yea back in the world man.

12. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    hey now you watch your mouth!! this is our territory not yours! lol