where's robert?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by fishstick, Sep 18, 2009.

1. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    i haven't heard from or seen any posts by tallmanrus (aka robert) lately. wonder how he's getting on with his back troubles. hope you're ok robert.

2. T Man

T Man New Member

State:
    Grenada MS
    I talked to him this week in chat Im pretty sure

3. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I haven't seen him around either in quite awhile... wasn't thinking all that much of it at first as a lot of times he and I are on different schedules but, haven't seen him post either.

Wonder where he is???? Hope he is doing well.

4. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    i heard he was doing some guiding for the cabella's king kat tourney at pine bluff this weekend .............:wink:

5. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    oh yea, i forgot about the tournament, he's been prefishing for the tourney. :tounge_out:

6. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I thought he changed his mind about fishing that because to the entry fee.

7. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I dont think he fished tour.. we were suppose to fish together and with fish not biting to much$$$$:angry: Robert usually calles me at least once a week and i have not herd from him ,I wiil give him a call tomorrow and see whats up with the boy:smile2:

8. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    If I get over his way, then I will stop in and check on him. Or try to call him as well. I talked to Regina last weekend and they had a lot going on. So he may just be busy and no time to get on and post. I get that way sometimes.:wink:

9. T Man

T Man New Member

State:
    Grenada MS
    He was in chat last nite worry no more the Tall isnt lost:smile2:

10. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    yea, we finally located the tallman. he has been really busy getting ready for the tourney. he had a book checked out at the library that he was trying to finish "catfish guiding 101" and get back before he had to pay late fees. all is well and good with mr. robert.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  11. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Hey everyone , ok im out of hideing, It sure is nice to have friends that worry about you and try to keep up with everyone. Not doing no guideing or fishing any tournies here, Just trying to get caught up on some things around here and putting alot of hours in at work. Il get back in the swing of things soon . Thanks everyone- see yall soon ---------------------------robert

12. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I talked to Tall yesterday morning and he was with family at the tourn... watching the weigh- ins and I heard he cought a six pounder and I think he was seen at the boat dock with a snag pole as they where releasing the cats from the weigh - ins LoL:smile2:

13. T Man

T Man New Member

State:
    Grenada MS
    You and Ray shoulda fished I believe you could have took top awards:smile2:

14. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    See, Robert ya have to come on in and post something every once in a while! If ya don't the BOC liable to send out the search and rescue crew!:wink:
    LOL ROFL
    You know ya made a huge supply of family members when ya signed in the very first time at the BOC

15. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Ray , you said you wouldnt tell anyone how i get them big fish :smile2: