Where's postbeetle?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Mar 21, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I've noticed he's not been on and his Rep is down to like 30,000+. Did he leave us or what? Sorry but I just hope all is ok. :confused2:

2. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    My guess is he got the boot for something. Seems too.... Odd.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Brian, if PB had been booted we wouldn't see hide nor hair of him. His posts are still here, and so is his profile last I checked. He said on another thread that Nancy told him to go fishing. :wink:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Its kinda strange his Rep has dropped down to 30,000+???:confused2:
    Also no avatar...:confused2:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=958995&postcount=1

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i am thinking he must have checked out of the BOC....he couldn't have removed his own rep, to my understanding, so he must have had some help.

usually when a member finds disfavor with the admins it isn't ok to talk about them like this.

come back here and fess up John!!!:angry::0a15:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Well, I hate that happened or whatever happened......:confused2:...John was a fine feller too!:wink::big_smile:

7. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Maybe something happened to Tommy??? And he doesn't want to talk about nothing right now.....He said he was signing off in Ramblings the other day, now he's gone????????????maybe he'll pop up somewhere

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Does John have any BOC neighbors that could check this out and give us an update. If he is gone for good, He will be greatly missed.

9. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have a feeling that he aint gonna be back. Something happened between him and the staff (he didn't say what or who), or he was questioning things he shouldn't have or whatever. But he had said before that he was leaving soon.

Now he has left and I for one miss him. I have built a relationship with several people on here, but he was different than most. I found myself getting on here just to see what he has wrote today. I still log on and check to see if he has changed his mind and came back.

Now I am bored. It just hasn't been as much fun lately. No stories, no wars, and no riddles to try to solve.:sad2:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I tried to Rep you but I'm out of juice...:sad2:.....Sorry! Thanks for the Info! :wink::big_smile:
    There is always 2 sides to the story, neither will be both know. He was a great guy with awesome stories and will be missed by all(most). The staff are great and I can't imagine arguing enough with any of them to leave this wonderful place.
    I guess what happens is what happens.....Oh well.
    I for one will miss him.....:sad2:

11. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I agree,John. He will be greatly missed. I felt a void here as well.

12. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I noticed that smiley face hasn't posted lately. I miss his posts and wit, just hope all is well in the land of corn and hogs.

13. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I have only been on for roughly six months enjoyed reading his posts as well.Noticed on that link he has turned into a catfish.

14. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    TTT.................where ya at, postbeetle??????:confused2: