Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
hey mic, in the spring fish near the mouth of yegua, cedar, and nails creek. just barely up in the creeks and you will get a few. i am out at high grove until thursday if you are driving by, stop in. i am going fishing after that for a while.
I sure will Bobby!

I'd be proud to meet ya!

Thanks again for the info on Somerville!

See ya later.

Mic

·
Registered
2 Posts
Right now I live in Abilene trying to get the fish biting. Home town would be Elgin tx. if ya dont know where that is its next to bastrop. fished alot of bastrop lake and Choke Canyon. I like Choke Canyon when the Cormorants are roosting

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Right now I live in Abilene trying to get the fish biting. Home town would be Elgin tx. if ya dont know where that is its next to bastrop. fished alot of bastrop lake and Choke Canyon. I like Choke Canyon when the Cormorants are roosting
I know the area well John.
1704 South to 969 and east to 1209 then south for 8 miles and your in Cedar Creek!

Did you ever fish the Colorado River or Wilbauger Creek when you were in Elgin ?

Welcome to the USCA!

Mic

·
Registered
65 Posts
havent caught many flats at Somerville unless in front of the dam(Bank fish here :))Catching decent flats on the river off the bank.Last wk buddy landed 7lb.B4 that last yr caught 25&28 lb flats on cutbait.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I havent fished the colorado in a long time its been 10 or so years. used to fish the llano river when i was younger too. both fun places to fish. just got back from fishing bastrop lake. not a whole lot of action but i didnt get to stay late enough. how far west have you fished

·
Registered
787 Posts
Im in Farmersville within minutes from lake lavon I do most of my fishing on lavon but fish Ray Robert's, lewisville, grapevine an pretty much grew up on texoma

61 - 76 of 76 Posts