Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I live in Bryan/College Station Texas, and fish mostly Lake Somerville. I do get to go back home and fish at Belton Lake sometimes.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Waco, TX

I fish and guide on Lake Waco, Whitney, Limestone and do "break down" trips on a handfull of other local lakes.

I grew up in Santa Anna, TX. About 60 miles SE of Abilene.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cedar Park here, which is just North of Austin. I fish Lake Travis mostly, but get around to some of the local reserviors and rivers. Boat needs some carb work at the moment, so I'm stuck on the bank for now...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wichita Falls, mainly fish Arrowhead, looking to start kickapoo and buffalo. Hit me up, have a bass tracker, just about running.

·
Registered
1 Posts
mesquite, or dallas area for 12yrs. ray hubbard is home lake minutes away. will fish texoma, lavon, and tawakoni if time is available. have hit grapevine and lewisville or will make rd trips to check out any place 2/3 hrs outside dfw area.
i grew up fishing lake erie ohio, especially sandusky bay,bass islands, and around huron ohio. i sometimes miss the fishing but i dont miss the people.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Come on Fellers! I know there are more of you out there than this!

Heck,
Somebody might be looking for a fishing buddy and you could be right down the road. Heck, you might get a pard to make sinkers with ?
You might get an envite for some great fishing or to join a fishing club!

Come on, where you from?

Mic

·
Registered
128 Posts
I live on Lake Sam Rayburn and fish Rayburn, Angelina river and Dam B. Rayburn is abour to dry up and blow away.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Raised in Temple and recently moved back 2 years ago. Spent lots of hours on Lake Somerville (behind the spillway mostly), Brazos River from Hearne to south of CollegeStation (tons of alligator gar and flatheads)...but Lake Belton is my heart. Lake Belton gets a bad rap cause it can be tough to fish, especially so from the bank.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts