Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Fellers,
I've seen alot of your post and pics and all it sez in your location is Texas! Now that's like saying North America! I mean, this is a pretty dang good size neighborhood on this planet. It aint like there aint an Ice Cream shop 60 miles down the road! We have 2 time zones and every type of natural climate in the world.
Hottest place in the world ? Amarillo, Tx.
The coldest place in the world ? Marfa, Tx
Swamps, Palestine!
Mountains, Big Bend!
Deserts, Andrews!
Planes, take your pic, Panhandle or Coastal!
Forest, Crockett!

I'm from Cedar Creek. Bastrop Co, just east of Austin. I fish the Colorado River mostly. Gonna try my hand a some Power Plant Lake fishing here pretty quick, but other than that, I've never been one to fish a lake (?). Never felt the need to when you got miles of river.

So, where is home ? Where do ya fish ?

Mic

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
well considerin i have lived as far south as brownwood and as far north as higgins west would be spade and east would be probably haltom city

as of right now i'm here in Graham TX bout an hour south west of wichita falls fish all the lakes and rivers that are within about 4 hours my favorite waters to fish however are the trinity river tons of big fish there

·
Registered
855 Posts
Lone Oak, right next to Lake Tawakoni which I fish 95% of the time.

·
Registered
21 Posts
North Zulch, it's between Madisonville and Bryan. I normaly fish the Trinity but am heading out to Limestone this morning.

Richard

·
Registered
9 Posts
Home is Okeechobee FL,
I fish the Big O, Kissimmee River, Lake Istokpoga, Taylor Creek, Arbuckle Creek.
And love canoe fishing the back waters and flats of the Fl Key's.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm in West Texas and the Concho River runs all the way through town.

This being the case all my fave fishing holes are within minutes from home!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Jefferson is home for me. Lake of the pines, Caddo lake and Big Cypress river get most of my time spent on the water.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I also live in Graham Tx, due to the size of my boat 14 ft V bottom, I mostly only fish the east side of lake Edleman, however I do fish the little wichita river near its termination at lake arrowhead. I guess i need to get to the trinity river. This makes several times I've been told its full of big fish.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Due to the size of my boat 14ft v bottom and only a 5 horspower motor, i mostly only fish on the east side of lake eddleman, I have fished the little wichita river near its termination at lake arrowhead, but I guess i need to get on the trinity river, i keep hearing its full of big fish.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live in Glen Rose and mainly fish the Brazos here in town. Would love to hook up and fish for some big boys but they are almost non-existant this time of year here on the mighty Brazos river!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
hey wes nice to have ya on the boc/usca that part of the brazos has some big fish just gotta find the deep scour holes in the bends of the rivers still great fish there to be caught

·
Registered
261 Posts
I've lived most my life in Sulphur Spgs Tx in Hopkins co. I spent most my time there fishing lakes fork,cooper & tawokoni also the sabine river. I now live in Gun Barrel City on cedar creek lake & have been here since dec of 2010. I've only been fishing here bout 3 times since the move but each time I've caught a decent stringer of eater size blues. The trinity river is not to far from the house & I plan on hittin it up just as soon as the flatcats are ready to spawn.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
amarillo, just south of the randall county line.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts