Where's fishnfwl been?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Seth, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Was gonna send him a PM to try and schedule our fishing match, but it says he was last active on 6-26-09? Hopefully everything is going alright for him.

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    He don't work for a living. Seems he spends the summer on the lake in a camper or something? What a life!

I'd say try to contact him 3 times and if no response we can call it a forfeit! Maybe someone has a phone number for him but I don't.

3. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    OH Wow What a thread!!!
    Seth I think that Randy has been trying to get you to fish the UFC for a long time now. If I remember right you were busy snagging.

Daryl, I can tell you first hand his life is no slumber party. Countless visits to Doctors offices, Endless shots, and Excruciating daily pain. That is Not the way I would want to spend the rest of my life.

I think If you DQ the man after 3 failed attempts to get this thing going would be Wrong. Just my .02

4. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    At least Randy got to participate in the UFC..Im not even on the bracket......

5. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Well how many people actually fished during the early part of the year? There was so much else going on and the rivers have been crap all year. Yes he did ask me to do it a few times during March/April, but each time I was either already heading to Tablerock or LoZ snagging. Can't really back out on preplanned events that have been taking place for years....

I wouldn't want him to be disqualified because he made the first attempt. All I was saying is I have time now and the river is finally in decent shape so I'd like to get it done now.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  6. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    Heck I thought everyone but Kutter fished all year round. If you don't you are missing some of the best fishing of your life. One of the best days I had all year it was a mere 13 degrees outside. I put over 20 fish in the boat and lost just as many do to all the rods going down at once. The way I look at it if the ramps and rivers are ice free its fishing season!:roll_eyes:

7. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    I am talking to Randy right now as I typ this. He said that He forfeits his UFC bout to Seth. He is enjoying his time on the beach with his toes in the water drinking margaritas and has more important thing to worry about than some UFC fishing match or the Gateway Cats.

8. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Well I guess there ya go. Now Slipknot can take Randy's place and Seth can schedule something with him. Done!

9. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I'm about to forfiet my bout with Ryan too......everytime I ask him to fish the darn thing he backs out on me like he's scared or sumpin...LOL!!:smile2::smile2:

Seth, Jason is right! If you didn't fish this spring you certainly missed out on some fantastic fishing for sure!

Jason, tell ol Randy I say HI!!!:big_smile::big_smile:

10. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I didn't mean to sound all sh!++y.:roll_eyes: Geez!

I just didn't figure he'd pop back in until after the summer if he follows his habits from last year.

Yup Jason, sounds like he is pretty miserable, how did he put it?

"Sitting on the beach with my toes in the water, sipping Margaritas, with better things to worry about than the UFC or Gateway Cats.":wink:

11. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL

Peace Keeper.......Problem Solver....man of many talents

12. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Ditto punkins post. Slipnot you fill in for Randy and you now face Seth since it's still first round action. Done.

Tell ol buffet wanna be Randy to have one of those margaritas for me lol

13. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO

I see how it is Rat. Lets fish this thing next Saturday durring the day then. Or next Tuesday durring the day.:smile2:

14. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Or we can fish it at Bush Wildlife like we talked about.

15. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I think it would only be fair if you two used the Barbie tournament as your fishoff.:wink:

16. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Now that would be fun!:smile2: I like your thinking mr. Kutter. I am trying to figure out a way to harness Betsy onto a batman pole that I spotted a few days ago. With the proper straps and getting the 250 lb mono through the eyes I will b in business.:smile2:

17. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I'm good with that if you are Ryan! :smile2::smile2:

That would be kinda fun!!

18. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Lets get it done. That would be a lot of fun and there would be some real braggen rights to go with this one.:smile2: I can't wait, when is this tournament again?

19. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    No idea!! :crazy:

20. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois

I ddint think anybody was being shitty. I know Randy wanted to get his bout over with a long time ago. I dont think he would apriciate me telling his busniess but I know he has had some up and down days dealing with his back.
    Rat I will tell him you said Hi.
    Ryan thanks for keeping the peace.
    Slipnot good luck!