Where's everyone at? Anybody been fishing?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by prostreetS10, Oct 4, 2007.

1. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Anyone been fishing. Catching anything. Boards have been quiet in ohio

2. zcat

zcat New Member

State:
    ohio
    My last seven trips had been skunked. But will try this saterday again.

3. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Don you ain't the only one. im gonna get out saturday too. hopefully we will get into some fish

4. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Seems like the only fish I can catch lately are the light golden brown ones from the drive thru window at Long John Silvers. Sure has been slow around here too.

5. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    What area of the GMR are you guys fishin? I am wanting to try the GMR again, can't find anyone to go with. I'm in the Cincinnati area.

6. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i fish all over the GMR Ross, Hamilton, Cleves, Colerain where in cincy are u

7. Howie Ketchdem

Howie Ketchdem New Member

Tried 2 new spots last night,
    caught a PIKE on cut bait 33" couldnt believe it. caught one 6lb channel in 1 1/2 hrs. was pretty slow went to a diff spot on the same river and did pretty good got 7 channels all carbon copys of each other, 6-7lbs or so was pretty good night all together. all fish were caught on cut gills and crappies. was fishing a still water lil feeder creek off the river about 2 miles, will definetly be try out that spot again soon....

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Me and Crab have been doing pretty good down in Southern Ohio(Lawrence Co.) Were going again to the private lake tonight. Scott(Crab) caught his PB Blue(11.12lbs) and PB Flattie(21.4lbs) last Friday at this lake. Its my turn tonight now.
    Fishing on the Ohio side on the Ohio river has been kinda slow. Lots of smaller flats though.

9. riverfishinfool

riverfishinfool New Member

State:
    ohio
    ive been going at least 2 times a weekend for last month, great miami, and a couple other places close to it, been having a lot of trouble getting into fish. caught a couple nice channels last weekend, but before that was skunked 3 times. going out sunday morning hopefully luck will change.

10. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    The gmr in sw ohio is just so low right now Im sure you can still catch them if you hit them on the head with your bait other then that good luck.

11. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Yea for the past few weeks it has been hard to catch any flats. You got to work hard for them

12. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I fish the scioto in southern Ohio and have caught nothing as of late...We have cooler weather coming in, maybe that will turn them on.

13. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    The bite is starting to pick up here, but slowly with all this warm weather. Cooler days are coming soon I hope.

14. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    im gonna get out tonight. hopefully with this front coming in i can get a fish. been skunked the past 3 times i've been out.:confused2:

15. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm thinking tonite or VERY early tomorrow morning.... was hoping to get my katbobbers in first, but since today's a holiday there's no mail delivery...
    *sigh*

16. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    been outalot this year .beenslow beentrying deep water and shallow some runs but thats it .going out thursday maybe luckey wade will hit again

17. impak209

impak209 New Member

State:
    Toledo, Ohio, U
    went out a few nights ago with mickey( hOWIE kETCHUM) caught a 4lb cat had another get tied tied up and break free, went out again yesterday to wauseon reservoir for about an hour with no luck. I'm thinkig abouot going back out tonight, but I got a lot going on, but definantly going out this weekend.

18. zcat

zcat New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well me , wife and kid went last saterday and was skunked again. That is 8 trips 0 fish.

19. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    congrats on the 100 posts..:wink: i don't miss much! lol.. 8 trips 0 fish, sounds like you need to move bro. shoot me a p.m maybe i can help ya some ..rollo

20. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Rollo do you ever fish the GMR ? if so what areas