Where'd my global warming go?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BenNewt, Oct 10, 2009.

1. BenNewt

BenNewt New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I get up this morning, October 10th, and we have snow on the ground and its 24 degrees out there. What the heck is going on here? Do we need to burn more carbon? Or just talk about global warming more---that seems to make a lot of hot air??!? My tomatoes miss global warming...please help me up here.

Oh wait, its climate change now, I forgot global warming is so 2006....:wink:

Attached Files:

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Global warming.....and the internet......were both created by Al Gore!:wink:

3. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I love the south:smile2:

4. justcallme12

justcallme12 New Member

State:
    MS
    Meeeeee Tooooooooo!

5. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Yeah you can't beat BIG Al Gore and his global warming.Now with the colder than normal weather for the next few years "according to the farmers almanac".The global warming activist have now started to use the term Climate change .Yeah thats right now that its colder than normal it seems that the term global warming doesn't seem to scare anyone enough.
    Don't get me wrong I love this country ,I try not to pollute and I recycle most things.We have always had cold winters and winters that where not so cold.Same as dry summers and summers with above normal rainfall.I am sure the good Lord made it that way for a reason.When I hear that BIG Al Gores heating bill is 500.00 a month It kinda makes you wonder.Yeah 500.00 a month for heating is not to much higher than my bill.Oh by the way the 500.00 a month is for the electricity he uses for his heated pool house alone....:confused2:
    He is the link to the news article.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,257958,00.html

6. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Ya'll are going to fry. You just don't know it yet. :smile2::smile2::smile2: LM_O

7. BenNewt

BenNewt New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Ya you betcha, but you can't go ice fishing. And if you haven't been ice fishing, then you haven't lived yet. And ever since "global warming" went away in 2006 and "climate change" started, the ice has been gettin extra thick...:wink: