where'd everyone go? anyone fishing?

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by bradley_G, Jun 24, 2009.

1. bradley_G

bradley_G New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    seems like its been dead around here lately, wheres everyone been? I havent made it out the last two times I've planned, but I will be going sunday night. anyone else got plans?

2. Bait Bandit

Bait Bandit New Member

State:
    West Georg
    They must be SPAWNING :smile2:

3. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    i've only fished once since i've been back in ga and got skunked, well i had what felt like a decent one get off. My next few days off im going to virginia with my dad so I probably won't fish for another week or so. Go wear 'em out bradley G....!

4. bradley_G

bradley_G New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    Gonna go sunday night for sure for sure now, looks like there may be a possibility of having to deliver our baby girl next week!!!!! If I dont go sunday night I may never make it out fishing again!:eek:oooh:

5. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Thats cool keep us posted buddy,,:roll_eyes:
    Puddle

6. Jack Herber

Jack Herber New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    Hey, Brad
    Early congrats on the new baby. I'll give you your $300 back for that boat if you figure you won't be using it. LMAO.

7. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Ahhhhhhhh The joys of children. Might as well hang the poles up for a while. So you better get out there and pull' um all out of the lake:wink:

8. bradley_G

bradley_G New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    yeah, we have 5 kids now, but something about our own may mix things up a bit. Her parents will be here for a few weeks from california and they love to eat fish, so I have a pretty good excuse, and babysitter in order to get back out, but after they leave its over.....for a while. May get up to the TN river with bumper again this winter.....lol

9. bradley_G

bradley_G New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    I have a bucket with about a dozen bream swimming in it (and a shiner or two that the kids caught) waiting for my sunday trip. gonna have some fun out there.