Where?

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by kingdawes, Aug 21, 2007.

1. kingdawes

kingdawes New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I have heard a couple of people talk about putting a small cork on the about 1 1/2 or 2" off of the hook of a carolina rig type setup. I agree that this is a great idea but have no clue where I would find this type of small cork in bulk. Or for that matter at where to find it at all. I was wondering if anybody used this method and if they could let me know where I can purchase some?
    Thanks
    chris

2. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    wallmart has the cigar floats 5 for a buck depending on size.:wink:

3. kingdawes

kingdawes New Member

State:
    kentucky
    wal-mart seems to have all the answers.

Do you use this setup?

4. odtimr

odtimr New Member

State:
    nebraska
    Chris
    I got my corks at "Hobby Lobby" a craft shop, you get a dozen or more in a small bag for less than $2.00 they are about the size of your thumb nail. I just cut a slit in the side of them with a drywall knife. I really have had good luck with them, get the bait off the bottom just enough. Luck

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Agree with all, have not used them in a while, but have a bag of 1/2 " foam balls from the craft department at yes Wallyworld. Big bag for little money, also add fish oil to them for that extra little bit, :wink:

6. canebreaker

canebreaker Well-Known Member

State:
    Southaven,MS
    I got a large amount off ebay. Different sizes, some with snaps, some without.

7. kingdawes

kingdawes New Member

State:
    kentucky
    foam balls with oil seems like a really good idea I will have to try that one