Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where you headed this weekend to try your luck.

After finding some shadguts to buy i think now I will go to Perry in the back of Rock creek this time and try my luck there.
Went to old town last week and did all right just nothing big.
Little better water in rock creek so maybe can find something going there.

Good luck to all and take a rain suit, might need them.

·
Registered
716 Posts
had plans to go to old town and see if the boat will still float, but I just found out i'm building fence:sad2: hope to get there sunday. If the sauger are really biting at the tubes, that might be fun too. Noticed that the price of gas just jumped 15 cents, just in time to fill up the boat:angry:

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Just got back from Perry and Clinton. Fished both outlets all day. They turned the water off at both places. Needless to say , it sucked. I caught one sauger at 14.5 inches, just under the limit. :sad2:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Just got back from Perry and Clinton. Fished both outlets all day. They turned the water off at both places. Needless to say , it sucked. I caught one sauger at 14.5 inches, just under the limit. :sad2:
guess that rules about going down there. Thanks for letting us know they shut down the water. I will set my sights on the north end of perry for sure now

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just made a run to Vallyfalls to get some shadguts and stop by the river before i left town.There was four guys down there pulling in white bass with about every cast.
Not all big ones but seen them get some in the 1lb -1 1/2lb range.They were right below the riffle and it looked real good there for cats as well.

Thanks for the report on the tubes Keith.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.