Where you fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Arkie55, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Myself, I plan on hitting Black River early Saturday morning. That is if I can catch some fresh bait. Report from Mississippi says the Blues are coming off the bed and I know the Channel are off so maybe the fishing will improve.

What about you? Where are you fishing this weekend?

2. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I'm headed to the Saline river down around the thriving metropolis of Grapevine, Ar. I've never fished that stretch of river, but I hear it has many deep holes. It will be fun to just check it out.

3. qball

qball New Member

State:
    Odum, Ga
    I don't know where yall are are fishing up north but me down here in the south I'll be fishing somewhere under a shade tree.

4. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'll be fishing Keystone Lake OK this saturday morning around 7am till about 3pm.

5. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hi Terry, Me and Sis are planning on hitting the Arkansas River at Mayflower about daylight Friday morning. I hope we have some current. She and my brother-in-law and 2 grandsons camped at Morrilton from Saturday till noon today and didn't have much success and got tired of the heat and packed it in. Maybe we can do better Friday.

ST

:0a23:

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Fishing Oklahoma City chapter of ACATS tournament on Kerr Lake in Oklahoma 6:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.

7. robbie

robbie New Member

State:
    bald knob,
    hey terry,i'm thinking about going back to where we had our lines.we caught some good fish and let some even bigger get away. the blues are coming off the nest so maybe i,ll catch some. lots of flattys moving through that area.good luck. robbie