Where would you go....?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by alpal16, May 15, 2009.

1. alpal16

alpal16 New Member

State:
    Philly, PA
    If you could go anywhere in the United States catfishing for the biggest and best action, where would you go? I want to plan a trip next spring and I am trying to decide where to go.

2. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm pretty happy with my spots here in Central Texas..... But If I had the opportunity, and the funding, to go anywhere to fish I would head west. I'd fish at as many lakes and rivers that I could between here and Colorado.

Then I'd go North through Oregon and Washington. I'd try to zig zag all over the country fishing as many rivers and lakes as I could.

I'd of course have to stop off in Ohio and show everyone how we do it down here in Texas......:eek:oooh:

When I got home, the first thing that I would do would be go fishing.... There's nothing like fishing in your home waters..........:wink:

3. 1mickymoo

1mickymoo New Member

State:
    Edgerton, Kansas
    For me I guess either the James river or the Cumberland. Just two places I've always wanted to fish.

4. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Santee Cooper, S. Carolina, Wheeler Lake, Alabama, Des Allemands, Louisiana, Pickwick, Tennessee..Theirs a few catfishing hotspots for you..

5. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Red River for some channel fishing and Santee Cooper for blues and flats!

6. mattr

mattr New Member

State:
    PA
    Santee Cooper

7. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    I've got a todo list and here are my places I'd like to hit. Not in any special order either.

Tennesee river
    Pickwick
    Wilson
    Mississippi
    Kentucky river
    Missouri River

You have to great fishery's in the James and Lower Potomac relatively close. Would give either considerable thought also.

8. Salty1

Salty1 New Member

State:
    Mt. Washington, Ky.
    :wink:Santee Cooper

9. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    I'd stay home and fish the Colorado... All that travellin is just time you don't have a line in the water.

10. Shimano_cat

Shimano_cat New Member

State:
    North Caro
    The Chickahominey River in VA. Check out Riversrest.com for a nice place to stay.