Where would you be without the BOC?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RamRod, Mar 26, 2006.

1. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    First off I'd like to say that if it weren't for the BOC I would probably be stuck fishing for bait instead of REAL fish. I wouldn't have near the knowledge on how to's when it comes to catfishing or boat and rod repair, etc, etc.

The BOC makes me feel I have a whole new family out there that cares about what you have to say or think. For this I thank you Paul!!!

The members here are outstanding! They take the time to answer your questions and give you that pick-me-up when you truly need it. Keep in mind if it weren't for the BOC you might be wondering about alot of things that you can find answers to here.

Let's not forget about the hard work and commitment the moderators do for this site. They put in countless hours to make sure the site runs properly and if you ever need to talk to any of them, they're glad to lend an ear or a helping hand. For all these reasons and many more is why I choose to donate to the BOC.

So now I ask all of you reading this, where would you be without the BOC?

:0a36: ​

2. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Mowing the yard,working on the truck,cutting brush,etc. ;)

It is a great site.

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Johnny,
    Well put! Great info, great mods, great fellowship. Thanks to all who make it possible! Lots of great reasons to donate to keep the lights on as Dano would say.

For me personally, "I would have one less addiction". Should I ever cut off my internet, then I will have to suffer thru the withdrawals from the BOC. ;)

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27: with everything that RamRod said about the B.O.C.

"The B.O.C. is the best"

Bert:cool:
    (Shaina)

5. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    At this moment, if not for the BOC, I would probably be upstairs watching the Indy Car race but this place is much more interesting.
    Seriously, I have met some great people through the BOC. We don't always agree on issues but the exchange of views and the way the board is kept up makes this place very addictive...W

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio

I'm with ya on the addiction, but it don't cause cancer!

7. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    If it was not for the brotherhood most likely i would be sitting around trying to think of something to do to take the mind off everyday life.

But thanks to the brotherhood i can come here read and answer other members. and do what i enjoy doing.

8. Gone Catfishing

Gone Catfishing New Member

State:
    Kansas
    BoC is my anti-drug... ;) just kidding

Without the BoC I wouldn't have near as much knowledge of catfishin as I do (not saying I have a lot, I've got plenty to learn). I wouldn't have as many friends, because I feel like even though I don't know anyone on here, I still have hundreds of friends through this board. BoC is great

9. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    I've been on three different times today. Every time I get off I'm thinkin' about getting back on. :0a12:

I know where I should be right now. (mowing the yard) but I just don't won't too. I'd rather be here buggin' y'all.......

10. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    What T-Bone said! This is my third time on here today, but at least I got my grass cut.LOL

11. MilwaukeeCatHunter

MilwaukeeCatHunter New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Not a lot of fishermen from Wisconsin on the site...but I have already found a couple good fishin' spots and fishin' tricks that I will try. I think I will have to get one of those awesome BOC car decals and start advertising this site in my neck of the woods. This site is too good to pass up and I gotta spread the word. I am spending so much time on this site that I think my wife is really getting upset. Wife vs. fishing....you make the call.

12. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    well i would be a couple of friends short if not for the boc.

13. explayer

explayer New Member

State:
    Tucson AZ
    I would not have Some Excellent knowlaege that I have now that is for sure:)

14. Brad

Brad New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Looking forward to my new membership here. Sounds like a great place to be.

15. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    T-Bone, I always have yards to mow, thats the nature of my business.
    I have so many that I have to have helpers (employees) just to get them caught up so I have time to check out the BOC. The only time I have to be on the BOC is in the evenings and some weekends. But I spend alot of time on here as I can, very helpful info in here and you just can't beat the family in here.
    I have close to 100 yards to mow every week and the list just keeps getting bigger.
    This is my home away from home !!!! :)

AL

16. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    during the winter without the boc id be in the luney bin. thanks for boc.

17. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Brad, not only is the B.O.C., the best catfishing site on the internet, it is also the best community you could ever wish to be part of! It's really nice to be part of something that is so positive and good! I often check in here before I check my mail!:cool:

18. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    well i would proably get around to doing my long honey do list{which seems to grow everday i want to fish} but till then i guess i'll keep acting like i'm def and keep playing dumb:)

19. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Great input so far, come on everyone, there's been over 250 views and only 20 people put their comments in. Don't be shy, let's hear what you got to say, after all we're family here. Thanks for sharing!