Where will I go?

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by CNTRYBOY, Dec 13, 2007.

1. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Well, with me getting my regular paycheck, Christmas bonus, payment on 4-wheeler i sold(getting another one later), I was actually able to get a few bills payed and have enough to Fill up the truck gas tank, Boat tank, and replace the boat tire.

Now all i have to do is figure out where and when i can get on the water! Have not fished in a while , so am gonna try to get out somewhere this weekend. That is if i can find the time between working my second job, working Saturday on my regular job, and sleeping!

May try to get to Degray or possible up to the Nuke Plant(that is a big maybe).

2. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    give me a shout newton im available and open for sugestions.lol

3. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Do you like fishing in the snow?:smile2:Burrrrrrrrrr.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Newton it sounds like things are going your way. I'll bet you find the time. Fishing is an itch that you can't scratch. Good luck and catcha boat full.:smile2:

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Don't see us getting any snow down this way! but, just about ready to fish in it if it did.

Johnnie - will give you a hollar, more than likely will be degray. Wanna check out where the river comes into the lake.

6. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    newton if it aint snowing give ma a call and a boat ramp and ill meet you at the ramp. 1 479 394 9247.