Where to get Kahle Hooks

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Desode, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Desode

Desode New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was wondering do any of you guys know of a good place to buy #7 and #8 Kahle hooks on the web ? Let me know if there are any places you recommend that I can buy some. I'd like to get a 50 pack of each. Heck there getting so hard to find that I may buy even more !
    Matt AKA DESODE

2. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Try shopping with some of our sponsors...

One I can think of would be Wild Wolfe Products.

3. Desode

Desode New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks Whisker, I checked their site out. They have Octopus Sickle hooks . I have never heard of those before have you ever used them ?
    Matt AKA DESODE

4. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I et my kahles from The catfish Connection online.

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I buy most all my terminal tackle from catfish connection.

Very fast delivery if you pay with credit card 4 days at the most.

6. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    Desode...one of the brothers gave me the name of Barlow's Tackle..they have a very large sellection of hooks..I use #7 kahle hooks. I get a bag of 50 for 6 dollars and change..I just got ordered 100 and got them in less than a week. They go up to size 10's I think.

7. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    I buy a good amount of stuff from Barlow's tackle. They have fly and jig tying supplies, hooks and a lot of other stuff.

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Are you talking about a Number 7 Or a 7/0? Lost of difference on those sizes.
    I can get them. Will be adding kahles to our website I hope by late next week.
    I will have most hooks on it when I get it all set up.
    Also the sickle hooks works great. And I have them from 1/0's up to 7/0 on the website. Also have a big sickle that you can only buy here on the BOC until after Friday. Then it will be on our website. http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105095

9. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas

I have never tried the sickles yet but have been looking at them real hard... they look super sharp.. been thinking about getting some.

10. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Got my khales 10/0 50pk from bass pro they have all sizes just call them and ask for them and they will tell ya the sizes they have was how i did it gotta love thoese 10/0 khales for big flatties though good thick hooks

11. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Will have some at the Ar Gathering if you can wait until then. Save shipping on them.:smile2:
    Also save shipping on all products we have with us there, kat bobbers, Jug kits and safety floats will have a discount price there also.
    pete

12. Desode

Desode New Member

State:
    Ohio

13. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    thanks for all the info everybody.

14. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn

15. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent

Try them, if you like the kahles you will also like the sickle, even more so after ya fish them.... imo that is.... just watch them, they will stick ya just looking at them.

16. Vector

Vector New Member

State:
    Midwest
    Memphis Net and Twine is also a great place to contact for catfishing gear. I've had really good customer service from them.

Vector

17. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    catfish connection 50 pk around 16.00 bucks

18. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    The 7/0 SICKLE IS BETTER THAN ANY Kahle hooks.To me they are a lot sharper.Give them a try.Don't think you'll be disappointed in them.If you are let.Ordered some last Thur from Pete (Wild Wolf Products) and got them today.Pretty quick response I'd say.

19. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Did not hear back from my hook suppler. Hope to hear something tomorrow.
    I do have the sickles in stock. And will be putting in an order for more toward the end of the week. As with everything else, prices have went up. So looking like when I get the new shipment in the price will also go up.:sad2:
    pete