Where to get 10/0 kahles in dayton

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by BigCat72, Oct 2, 2006.

1. BigCat72

BigCat72 New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Does anyone have any places they know of around dayton ohio to get 10/0 kahles. I have already looked at bass pro and fishermans quarters. I would rather just go and get them some where local and save the shipping that catfish connection charges.

2. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Good luck, I mean you are talking about the fishing nirvana of Dayton Ohio, right?? I imagine you might find a few at some of the older bait shops around town, I would try Rainbow Lakes baithouse, or maybe Robertsons in Middletown since both cater to the catfishing world.

Salmonid

3. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother Don;
    If you can't find them locally, try Catfish Connection in IL. It's www.catfishconnection.com
    They have a free catalog too along with reasonable delivery charges. :smile2: In fact, you might want to wait for the catalog to look through it and drool a bit!
    If you give them a call at 1-800-929-5025 go ahead and ask for my contact; "Stacy". I know she will do everything she can to make your ordering easy, get your questions answered in a timely manner, ect. I don't think you will be disappointed with their service.
    Hope this helps if you can't find anything locally.
    If I can be of any help to you at all please feel free to contact me via a PM and I will do whatever I can do to help you find the equipment you need. :smile2:
    Fraternally and Sincerely,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

4. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    10/0 kahles in Dayton,:lol: good luck! actually you might have a chance at these places.......Beaver lake in Springfield (lots of cat stuff), Rainbow lakes in Fairborn, Parkway Bait or Robertsons in Middletown, or Bass Pro in Fairfield. i even tried to special order some at Fishermans Quarters in downtown Dayton but they said they couldnt get them that big (9/0). best bet is to order them from Catfish Connection. you can get 50 of them for $5 (plus shipping so order a bunch) and they will be at your door within 2 or 3 days.

5. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Catfish Connection and Basspro are currently out of these, and have been for a month or so. According to this thread, http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28507 , it may be awhile before they are back in stock.

If you can find them locally that would be the way to go for now.