Where To Fish, Where To Fish?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by kat in the hat, Jun 30, 2009.

Which would be more productive July 5th and 6th?

1. Mo. River, Dalton area:

2. Truman Dam Tailrace:

3. Truman Lake:

4. Lake Of The Ozarks:

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If given the choice, would you rather fish thr Mo. River, Truman tailrace, Truman Lake, or LOZ July 5th and 6th. Am planning on fishing the river. Man, I love the river...but I want to have a productive trip as well because I don't get to take the boat out very much.

2. jimmykemper

jimmykemper New Member

State:
    Sturgeon, Misso
    were you from. im from sturgeon mo. i've been doing good on the mark twain lake. send me a message on jimmykemper@yahoo.com if you want to hook up and go fishin. i have a couple boats and some good fishin holes.

3. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    I live about 8 miles east on HWY 22 from you. Yeah, we can prolly hook up and fish sometime. My last trip was to Mark Twain 2 weeks ago. Fishing was slow, but I did hook a hawg...didn't get it in the boat. :sad2: But yeah, I just wanna keep it fresh, and fish somewhere else this week.

4. jimmykemper

jimmykemper New Member

State:
    Sturgeon, Misso
    call me at 573 687 3989 whenever and we can set up a date and time to go

5. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Cool! Got it saved in my phone. We WILL hook up. Nice to meet you, neighbor!

6. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    This is no good! Truman tailrace and Mo. River are tied. That is not good because that's the 2 choices I have been struggling with. Vote, vote, vote! :big_smile:

7. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    Go out on the river you know u want too :wink:

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hat drive bout 1 1/2 hr so north and hit Keokuk we fish and fish we will buddy!:big_smile_2:

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    ok fish em both to hell with chioces go to the moon cleetus(LOL)

10. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Woop! Now a tie between the tailrace and the lake. I'm thinkin' tailrace. Almost convinced that it's the place I wanna be. :roll_eyes: Must be rough living down there. :smile2:

11. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    IN THE WATER , IN THE WATER :wink::smile2:

JUST HAD TO DO IT :smile2::smile2:

12. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Yeep...I'm going to Warsaw for sure. I hope the bite holds out! I strung my rods with 65# Power Pro last night. Have a livewell full of perch, and plan on catching shad. If I can't catch shad, at least I do have enough bait to fish all night anyways.

Figured I'll go to the river when I KNOW it will be worth the effort. We got a bunch of rain, and I figure the river will be a raging torrent with trees and other unseen hazards. Dikes will probably be below the water, and I don't like being out there when I can't see the dikes.

Wish me luck. I'm heading out about 4:30 tomorrow evening. Will put on the water about 7, and fish all night long. Hope to catch one that smashes my scales, lol...and bring home a few eaters too.

13. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    good luck catch ya a brute !!!!!:big_smile::wink: