Where to fish after a rain

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by cliff n york, Oct 27, 2006.

1. cliff n york

cliff n york New Member

State:
    south carolina
    where do you think is the best area to fish after it has rained. would you fish in back of creeks, the mouth of creeks are in the main lake ?

2. riverwiskers

riverwiskers New Member

State:
    kelly nc
    In rivers , I would fish the mouth of creeks after heavy rain. I am thinking the same would apply to lakes but I dont know, I'm not a lake fisherman. Hope you get the answer you looking for.

Dale

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I have always had better luck in the mouth of creeks:smile2:

4. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Definetly the mouth of a feeder stream in river or lake, unless I had a favorite hole, then I'd fish that regardless.

5. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    definately the mouths of creeks. i think all the catfish head up that way too feed whenever the current is strong.

6. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    another good spot to look after the rain would be anywhere the rain water runoff would flow into the body of water you are fishing, you ever see all the crawlers in the storm drains and in the gutters. well this all wash downstream and into a larger body of water, the catfish in my area know that when rain pours into the river so do crawlers. Try it it might be worth a peek.

7. Ragewolf

Ragewolf New Member

State:
    south Carolina
    great cause i just moved to york from chuck town and i need some new fishing tips for all those small ponds