Where to find ugly stick in Evansville

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by jason berry, Sep 8, 2007.

1. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    guys i am looking for a big Water Ugly Stick Combo the 7" foot sticks with the reel already on it. I have been to the Walmart on the West Side and to Dicks on the East neither have them. I have had my two ugly sticks now for four years, one of them is still good but the bail on the other keeps flipping up. These poles have caught so many fish and I am hard on them. I would recommend them to anyone. i would like to find some in town instead of ordering them.

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    what type of reel is it? sounds like you may just need to replace the bail spring in it?

3. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    the walmart in boonville had some this spring but i dont know if they still do..

4. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    have u tried the walmart on the east side here ..... i seen some there not too long ago...

5. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    update one walmart eastside for ugly stix combo ... they are all out ... they have the rods left and right .... what brand of reel is it ...... shakespear? i would just buy the reel if u can.

6. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    I know the reel was a shakespear but I always bought them as a combo and i havent seen the same reel on mine anywhere. I just ordered the same ugly stick and I got it and the reel was different on this one it will work but I havent got to test it on a big boy yet. Will see how the ball bearings do.

7. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    if u ever need a partner to try it out with lemme know.