Where to buy transducers???

Discussion in 'Fish Finder Review and Study' started by Stonybr549, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Stonybr549

Stonybr549 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Anyone have any idea where I can purchase just a transducer for a Humminbird 161 GPS Fishfinder?

2. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    go straight to humminbird or check on e-bay took me a month but i found the connector cable i needed and at a very good price

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Check out thenerds.net

That's where I buy my transducers. They are cheap, fast and you get free shipping with the special code for boc/usca members.

They are a sponsor here.

4. Stonybr549

Stonybr549 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I havent had much luck finding the transducer for this fishfinder. I found the model number for the transducer im needing in my manual. I have even looked on the Hummingbird website with no luck. I dont know much about fishfinders so I dont know if the one I have will cross to something else or not. I may have to just buy a whole new out fit.

5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    According to the Humminbird website, under 'Legacy Products', your depthfinder requires an XNT-9-20-T transducer.

Find it here at thenerds.net, price $46.99

http://www.thenerds.net/HUMMINBIRD.TRANSDUCER_XNT_9_20_T.7101981.html

Enter Catfish for the promo code to get free shipping.

6. Stonybr549

Stonybr549 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I will check out the website again and see if I can find what your talking about. My manual says it takes a XHS-9-20-T. I have no idea what the difference between a XHS and a XNT is.

7. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    The xhs-9-20-t model was discontinued , not sure why but the xnt-9-20-t is a direct replacement.The pic on top is the old style , the newer one xnt seems to have a more rounded edges.Also the nerds price is the best I found with free shipping.Good luck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]