Where To Buy Quantum Cabo CLW30PT?

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by IndyMedicGuy, Jun 10, 2008.

1. IndyMedicGuy

IndyMedicGuy New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have been looking everywhere to buy this reel or order it from somewhere but no luck. Anyone have any ideas?

2. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    On-line, try Bass Pro, Cabela's, e-bay, and there's a tackle shop out in California called Hi's Tackle Shop that I've gotten a lot of stuff from, they are good to deal with, they tend to take a couple of days to get stuff shipped, but they also offer free shipping if you spend $149 or more.

3. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    thats a hard one to find i can only find the 20

4. IndyMedicGuy

IndyMedicGuy New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have tried all of those it is not even listed. Can't find them anywhere.

5. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    A website called Tackle Warehouse has them for $170. Just looked at them a minute ago.

6. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    I am not sure but i think they quit making them. I have a tackle shop here by the house and one of the workers just loves them, he told me if i could find any anywhere to snatch them up for hem because they quit making them.

7. IndyMedicGuy

IndyMedicGuy New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Would you mind posting the link? I looked at www.tacklewarehouse.com but didn't find the reel anywhere. Probably I am just an idiot lol

8. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    Well, you're not supposed to post links in here. I just cut and pasted the Quantum Cabo part of your thread heading into my yahoo search and it came up as one of the results. I looked in several of the places until I found it in the tackle warehouse result.

I didn't try to buy one (to see if it result was valid), because if it went through, I'd have just had to go ahead and pay for it, right? Maybe even two of them, just to make sure that it's the right one? :big_smile: And after dropping a several hundred $$ on new tackle in the last 2 months, my significant other wouldn't have been too happy to see more on the Visa bill.