Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where did all the cattails go? i am in need of some if any1 knows where a man can get some. and a good crawdad creek would be nice too, i used to catch them by the bucket full when i was a kid now i cant get none! i guess i should have left a few in ther when i was a kid!

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
6,510 Posts
The catails didn't produce last year cause there was too much water!!! At least that is what happened here and southern ok too. you pick them in the summer when the pods are nice and big.:big_smile:

·
Registered
265 Posts
I used to find crawdads over in Mo. in the shallow creeks and shallower parts of elk river. As for cattails I have no idea other than to say look in the backwash areas or the lakes or farm ponds.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I got some cattails left over from 2006. I cut about 2 bushels of them and wrapped them in a couple of plastic bags. I've used about 3/4 of them, but what I have left is yours. All you gotta do is come to Gore and get them.:wink:

·
Registered
782 Posts
My Bad... I had been reading another post and I thought you wanted me to sell you some catfish!:embarrassed_2: My apologies!

I'll send you what cattail I have, All you need to send me is a PM with your address. Won't cost you a nickle.

If you want to come fish with me, you'll find all the details at my website.

·
Registered
782 Posts
You Betcha...

The cattails are out in the garage under who-knows-what. I got some help from my stepson making some room for another car, and now I can't find anything. I'm still digging... bear with me. :smile2:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am really curious as to what use anyone would have for cattails. But as the man from AR said too much water last year not many produced.
Not real nosy,just a wondering:big_smile:.
keep them lines wet

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.