Where the heck is everybody?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Ol Swampy, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Is there some secret hot spot I don't know about. This place has been dead for the last couple weeks.

2. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I was just thinkin the same thing Jon

3. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I've been wondering the same thing! :crazy::crazy: I went out Saturday night by myself and my first two fish in the boat weighed in at 98 pounds! A 52 and a 46! That's all I've been up to.

4. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Yeah, it has definitely died around here. Used to be, if you waited more than a couple hours it would take you all night to catch up. Lately, you just need to check in every week or so for a 15 minute catch up. :confused2:
    Sounds like some quality fish RAT!

5. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I've been around. The last two weeks I have been getting ready and fishing the Classic, and the few weeks before that, I just haven't been real talkative I guess.:sad2:

6. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I just finished rebuilding my boat motor and work has been brutal, so I've been kind of scarce. Boat runs though, and me and the heathens are going fishing and camping this weekend, so I'll have something talk about Sunday - even if it's just advice never to take 2 little boys on a camping trip by yourself:smile2:

7. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    You coming over to fish the Shootout Brandon?

8. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    I didnt go anywhere, I've still been posting. I was kinda wondering the same thing!! What happened to everyone?:confused2:

9. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Work and birthdays keep me busy this month.Today is my wife's,Mon. was my brother-in-law.the 9th is my son's and the 10th is my brother's.:eek:oooh:Like Isaid,big birthday month.I'll try to keep up,and post at least once a day.

10. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I dunno about the shootout. I'm hoping to make it, but it's 2 weeks away and I'm traveling all next month, so it's pretty early for me to say yea or nay. If I don't fish it, I'll do my best to at least make it down and socialize.

11. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    I've been around on here just pretty dead.Went out Sunday on the Mo river Had a pig on and got me hung up but that was it me and my dad never put a fish in the boat.:angry: Are any of you guys going to fish this weekend G&G Tourny.

12. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis

Shame on you Bill...........LOL

Give me a ring if you need someone to fish with.:wink:

13. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    LOL!! Sorry Willie, it was last minute when my partner bailed on me and I was determined to fish! So I headed out and had a nice and quiet evening on the river!

14. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Where did you put in at?

15. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I've been fishing near the power plant above the dam as of late. I haven't been able to find any fish below the dam for some reason. I take that back, I find fish on the Humminbird, just not the hungry fish! :confused2:

16. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Have you guys been back down to stl since you got your truck broke into.

17. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    I've been checking in daily and have been shocked at the inactivity. I even posted something similar to this thread on the shooting the bull thread.

18. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    well since i am no longer retired (laid -off) i'm sure i will be on here a little more

19. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    It's HUTNING Season!!! I haven't even got my boat in the water since Justin's last tournament. Since then I have strippped it all out n replaced it with decoys last weekend. Then this weekend it will be stacked with plywood since these lovely river levels keep going up and down and messing up our duck blind everytime. O and in between all of that I have been deer hunting every morning and evening I can get away from schoool.....So thats y I haven't been on here.....

20. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Holy crap Jason, Nice to hear from ya again! give me a call sometime! If you dont want to talk about fishing lets talk deer! Antlers are my true love!!:big_smile: