Where is your Avatar (Profile Pic) ?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Mar 26, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Just curious, if you do not have one where is it?? Lost in space or translation?? LOL

If anyone needs help getting one posted there are several members of the BOC that are willing to help you get one up. It is easy to do, all you need is any ol picture of yourself. If you have it on your computer then you can just email it to me and I can fix ya up.

If you only have a developed picture then you can send it to me via snail mail and I will scan it for ya and get ya fixed up.

Avatars help make the BOC a little more personable. You can kinda see who you are talking to. You also know if you are ever out fishing and happen to run into someone from the BOC that you talk to all the time on here.

Just offering my help. If you need help getting one up just shoot me a PM and I will be more then glad to help.

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I dont have a digital camera is the word that I hear often!! you do not need one! Buy a disposable camera take a close up of your, face as the rules state.Take you roll to wal-mart get them developed. Oh, you do not have a scanner! Dont need one, Mail the hard copy to one of the Mods and they will more than glad to post your Picture for you. The mods will send you a mailing address thru a PM. My first avatar was posted this way. I did not have anything.

Please get your Avatars up!!

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Good thread Matt i was thinkin the same thing last night on how we have all these new members and not many Avatars up. If ya Pm Matt he will help ya get it ASAP as he he helped me and my computer illiterate self before to get mine up

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    most of you know that if you take the disposable cam to walmart you can have prints made, but you can also have them transfered to a disc to bring home and download into your own computer. from there you can upload to your boc account. just thought id throw in an alternative way of doing it

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Where is your Avatar (Profile Pic) ?

Oh Shoot!!! I didn't realize mine was missing...Put out an APB! :lol:

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    C'mon, join the in crowd and get your Avatar up. All the cool people are doing it!!

7. shuorc

shuorc New Member

State:
    fl
    Have tried three times to load it but size seems to be a problem so will try again.--shu

8. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm usin' the one that came with my new wallet...:lol:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I've been on so many blind dates, I should get a free dog.

9. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's gotta be the truest thing I've ever heard.

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    If anyone can stand seeing my ugly mug we can stand to see yours :lol:

11. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    So true, so very true. LOL

12. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Wow, no one has taken me up on my offer. I think I am off work all day today. Would sure give me something to do yall. (hint, hint) :big_smile:

13. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Matt,
    I will send a picture snail mail if you will try again to put it up for me. I think we tried once several years ago and we never could get it up. I'm willing to try again if you are.
    Thanks
    Bill

14. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sure, I'll PM you my address. We'll get ya fixed up. Will email it to Mod once I get ya fixed up. Thanks for making my day. Glad I can help someone.

15. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    To me its more personal to see who I am talking to But there shore is some uglyeeeeee Folks :tounge_out:

16. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    sometimes a picture is not good.sense i put up mine people have quit talking to me.lol

17. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sure...I will gladly add the BOC logo to anyone's avatar. just PM me.

18. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yours ain't that bad!!!! Look at Tea, ... He had to put someone else in his avatar with him, to get people to talk to him, LMAO!!!
    Kinda like when he was a kid they tied a porkchop around his neck to get the dog to play with him, ROTFLMAO!!!

19. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, thanks ol buddy. I mean old buddy.

20. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    At least he's not making out with a blue cat! LMAO!!!:wink: :eek:oooh: :tounge_out: