Where is the reports where season is open?

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by blackhorse83, Nov 3, 2006.

1. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Come on guys season is open in a lot of places, where is the reports??????? Season is not open is southwest mo. yet.

2. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    Got out for the first time this morning, we took 11 greenheads and one teal between 3 guy's. They had been doing very well last week but numbers have really dropped, figure that moon made for nice traveling weather. Plan on going out Tuesday morning. NE Kansas is pretty dry in the WMA's.

3. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    That's great to hear, the water is so low here you have to pack all your stuff in to a hole to hunt.

4. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I have my final season report no birds for me. I got kicked out of my spot at the last minute by a fairweather friend so I won't be duck hunting anyhting year. Good luck to everyone who is though. I hope to hear some good reports.

5. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    Lyle, we had to carry in also. All the spots we went by boat last year are high and dry:sad2: . With the limited marsh area's and more concentrated pressure I think I might give open water hunting a more serious try than in years past. Trouble is that KS wind can make to open water plumb dangerous in a hurry, also need a whole lot more birds than we have now.

6. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    That's a tough way to hunt but with the water the way it is that's what I'll be doing after deer season is over, and you are right Charlie the wind makes hunting open water very tough!

7. djlabs

djlabs New Member

State:
    MO.
    We killed 9 ducks Saturday on the centrial opener for MO. The water conditions are not the best but we saw alot of ducks and you had to work hard to get them in but it was a good day!!!

8. kickin_wing

kickin_wing New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Things were fairly good here in illinois but this darned warm weather makes for some bad hunting.

9. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hang tight Austin the cold is on the way!