Where is the BOC Store?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by AwShucks, Oct 22, 2005.

1. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I haven't been posting or reading on this new board because it seems as though there is not as many posts being made to it... anywhere on the board. The old board seemed to be chockfull of information, and although this board may have the same features, I haven't found it. I keep telling myself to give it time and it will get better, but so far it hasn't. Is there a BOC store anymore?

2. willisjj

willisjj Guest

I'm not completely sure, but I beleive I heard that they are working on getting the store back up. Might ask in the admin section if there is one. This new format takes some getting used to but it grows on you. I prefer the old site too for simplicity sake and for the fact that I hate change, lol. But this site has so many new features which I took for granted at first but am now using. It will take some time before it gets up to the same caliber as the old site just because it will take time for people to accept it and get used to using it. Hang in there and don't abandon us, especially being an Okie, there are alot of us that could use your knowledge and experience at one time or another. Who knows, maybe I will be in Guthrie at one time or another and need to know where to fish. The old site is still up too in case you need to look up any of that old info.

3. dademoss

dademoss New Member

State:
    Ohio
  4. willisjj

willisjj Guest

Thanks, I guess I somehow missed it and didn't realize it was even up yet. I will be glad when it is stocked up again. I would like to have a t-shirt.