Where is Tanner's Creek?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by kitsinni, May 1, 2009.

1. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am trying to find Tanners creek boat ramp and I am having trouble. Everthing I can find on the place just says it is at Tanner's Creek. Anyone know of an address or a general idea how to get there from Cincinnati?

2. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Nikko,
    It's in Lawrenceburg Indiana which is in the very south east corner of the state.
    Get onto the western 275 loop and take exit 16 to Lawrenceburg. Take Rt 50 to Aurora and the road to the ramp is on the left, right before the McD's opposite the Dairy Farmers gas station.
    If you want to Map Quest it look for Reese Drive in Lawrenceburg.
    ...W

3. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio

Thanks! I have been a life long bank fisherman and this is my first year with a boat so I am getting used to all the details.

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Good luck and be safe...W

5. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey man just get on us 50 in cincy and take it towards indiana. after you go through greendale and parts of lburg you will come to a bridge that is under construction. you cant miss it. that creek underneath is tanners. keep going about another 1.5 miles to a stop light. UDF and steak n shake are on the right. mcdonalds is on the left. turn left. follow that road all the way back to the ramp. and to get into the ohio from the ramp go towards to the two bridges you see and follow the creek out. make a left at the mouth and your at the power plant. one of which i consider to be the best blue fishing in all of the markland pool