Where is Spring??? It is Snowing!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by oh no, Mar 21, 2008.

1. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I swear I seen a Robin today coming in my driveway. But it is snowing like crazy right now. At least 1" on my truck. Chicago has up to 9" in the forcast. Where is this spring weather??? I'm tired of winter.

:sad2::sad2::sad2:

2. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yea I hate to see snow too I just wish it would warm up and be able to hit the waters again.

3. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    you can come on down here. we are in the 90's right now and are going to stay that way until may when we will be around 110. then it will stay above 110 until november.

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Dang Jim, sorry to hear that for your sake. Our "local" weatherman (Charlotte, NC) mentioned the other evening that the weather charts, or some such, predict we are supposed to get 8-10 inches of snow on Monday; but he doesn't see that happening. I don't either, I think they've even backed off on the original forecast of rain for that day. The temps are supposed to go down some though. If it did snow, it would shor as shootin' trip some folks around here out. We have had snow in March, and even April in the past; but those times are few and FAR between. 64 degrees and sunny here at the moment.

5. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I just went out and filled the bird feeders because a couple Cardinals were giving me the feather. Now looking out the window, there is a Robin eating seed at the feeder. Boy he is mad. lol

6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Gosh Jim, that's the advantages of living up north - but you don't have to run an air conditioner either. LOL

7. redfishman

redfishman New Member

State:
    South Louisiana
    What's Sneaux??? Unfortunately it hasn't gotten cold long enough to kill the skeeters and gnats this year.

8. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    raining in south central nebraska.. well.. more like sprinkling but u know what im sayin

9. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I hear ya, I'm sick of it also.:angry:
    Last year at this time the ice was already off the river and a lot of the lakes.
    This year it don't seem like we'll even see summer.
    It is snowing right now with 2 more inches expected.
    I've got the catfish itch in a bad way.

10. vtjefferson

vtjefferson New Member

State:
    IA
    icant wait for it to warm up looking forward to mushroom huntting and cat fishing