Where is everyone?

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by Pylodictis Olivaris, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Pylodictis Olivaris

Pylodictis Olivaris New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Seems like this site is really slowing down. Where did everybody go. I would love to hear what is going on. It is kind of disappointing logging on and seeing that nothing new has been posted....Please don't tell me you all have stopped fishing because it is starting to get a little colder out.

2. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    well it just seems that way brother, but we all still check in and post a few and chat .lol

3. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    haha im going to fish till it snows!

4. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    BUSY BUSY i dont even remember how to spell fesheng

5. Burwell40

Burwell40 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Here I am. I was just kind of pouting because nobody else was posting. I'm going to a tournament on the Coralville Res today.

Took some friends fishing on Corlaville Wednesday night. His daughter caught 6 and the dad caught 5. Average of 4 lbs with a big of 7.5. All caught trolling with shad.

Thursday, a good friend of mine went fishing by himself and boated 25 including a 10.5, 9 and an 8 lbers, all caught trolling with fresh shad and released.

Looks like we'll get wet today but it's a fair price to pay to keep the pleasure boaters away from the tournament...:).

6. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    I'm kinda busy working on the newly aquired property, trying to get the trees cleaned up, but plan on going out tommorro to test out the new ulgy stik catfish rod i bought

7. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Still here , just not alot to report .

8. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Some mornings when I sign on there is about 500 or so unread posts but once in a blue moon there is ony 20 or so! Once there was only 1 !! I was getting worried.

9. bigcatJoe

bigcatJoe New Member

State:
    indiana
    I been working alot of overtime at work.

10. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    ok my driveway is done so watchout catfish here i come

11. FishinginDavenport

FishinginDavenport New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I have been out a couple times..Tried under the 280 bridge and couldnt give minnow, stinkbait, or even a worm away...Sunday morning there were about 5 boats under the bridge, most of them with one person....If anyone needs a second will split the cost of gas........

12. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I been gone on my anniversary to Florida for almost three weeks. I almost lost it when the charger for the laptop went out and couldn't find another one to buy. That has been resloved now.

13. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    duane hey buddy let's look into going out next weekend. this weekend is bad i have lots to do, the wife just turned the big four OH so i'm having a fish/ chicken fry at my house sunday starting to cook @ 4 pm. if you wanna come down give me a call on my cell, and bring your girl friend with you. more details when you call...

Kenny

14. marlin53

marlin53 New Member

State:
    iowa
    been doing a little fishing not a lot of catching.

15. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    I have been out a couple times no luck, and as October begins I switch from the whiskered fish to the Toothy fish so I start the refit for next year.

16. Pylodictis Olivaris

Pylodictis Olivaris New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Greg. Have you had any luck with the so called toothy fish yet? I know this is a catfish site but let us know.

17. oldstylelight

oldstylelight New Member

State:
    LeClaire, ia
    yeah, cmon especially you pylo. anything with scales can only be bait, right?

I am taking a couple days off mid october for early muzzleloading. at this point, i am still itching to catch cats though. gonna be a long winter. i hope to fill my tag quickly so i can retire the smoke pole and sink some bait. Life is to short to catch fish with scales. :cool2:

18. FishinginDavenport

FishinginDavenport New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Bank fished under the I-280 bridge and caught a 5 lb Carp and a couple small white bass (I think). Been trying worms and stink bait and couldnt get a catfish to even think about checking out the bait

19. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    im here it is a little slow around here i dont know what is going on i hope it picks up soon see you all around

20. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    i got the school (college) time blues. don't reallt have time to do much anymore:angry: