Where is everyone

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by n2fishn, Dec 30, 2009.

1. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    I haven't heard from Keith,Shelby,Geoff in a long time.Has anyone heard from these guys.

Maybe they just dig in durning the winther months.

Also Jay hasn't been heard from much.

Seems like only about 5 or 6 of us dont have anything else to do but to be on the BOC to keep it a live in Kansas.....:smile2::smile2:

Hope to hear from some of you guys.

2. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    Shelby and Geoff pop up on facebook once in awhile.Even saw Kieth on there once.Cant believe Shelby isn't out with Kat bobber somewhere.:smile2:

3. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Tom I was thinking the same thing, I know Keith is real busy doing the job search thing right now, but the others I can't say. Maybe they are out catching bait, I mean Crappie. That is my plan as soon as this snow melts some its been a while since fished for them.

4. rwg

rwg New Member

State:
    WICHITA, KANSAS
    I'm still lerking around, were are the kc boys? Saw a post by Mike (kansaskat catcher) the other day. I keep telling myself 2 more months and I can get the boat out of the barn and get started on my spring crappie catching

5. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Keith messaged me a week or two ago but he didnt say much. Shelby hasnt posted since the Fish Off but I know they both get on here fairly recently.Hopefully everythings okay.
    I think Jay showed up somewhere.:smile2:

6. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    I PMed with Jay a couple of weeks ago about stealing his campsite, but haven't heard much from him since.

Maybe its because we have BO.:eek:oooh: Or maybe they don't like us any more.:sad2: Or maybe their just .........I better stop there :smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    I thought Keith had a job but I might be wrong.

Or maybe he won the lottery and is down in Florida fishing in 80 degree weather:angry::cool2::smile2:

8. Gamblen

Gamblen New Member

State:
    Kansas City, KS
    I think Keith is still looking for work. Margie, Richard, Me are unemployed also. John doing ok, doesn't have fish'n fever to bad. Every year about this time i wonder where the money will come to fish another year. And, it seems every year I am fortunate enough, thank God to spend more time fishing than the year before.

9. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    DAMN, I wish Keith would come and MASSAGE me:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2:

10. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Yeah, I was gonna bring THAT up to Ray, when I mentioned it to Lydia though, she hit me in the back of the head and said, "leave them new lovers alone", so I didn't, bring it up.

I called Jay once a week or so ago, he actually answered the phone, it did ring quite awhile, there was quite a bit of interference:roll_eyes:, so we didn't talk very long, but for sure he was alive a week ago.:smile:

I probably shouldn't mention this, BUT, has he posted anywhere he's gonna be a Daddy?:eek:oooh: Don't mention where you got this info, as the source is not authorized to disclose this information publicly.

11. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Hey fellas. I stop through and see whats new every now and again. No fishing. Just playin games on the net and playing with Trinity. Shes walking and tearing the house down. Seems like I just follow her around all day and fix everything she tears apart. Ive got fishing fever but itll be a bit I imagine. Was hoping to get a nice day soon so I could get out there with you Tom and chase some crappie. I sure could eat a couple lbs. with some of Charlies hushpuppies on the side, lol. I still plan on makind the lead pour too. Ill be in touch. I check my messages every day or two. Take Care fellas. :big_smile:

12. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Nice to hear everything is good Keith.

Sounds like your daughter has daddy around her little finger:big_smile:
    Enjoy it because they grow up way to fast.

I need to fish also just not sure about getting on the ice anymore like i use to..:confused2::big_smile:

Take care and Happy New Years to you and family..

13. Johnboy1975

Johnboy1975 Member

State:
    Muscotah Kansas
    Just dropping in I havnt been on here for awhile... with hunting, holidays, and work seems like their is never enough time. But Im back...New Years Resolution for me is making one of the gatherings.... Happy Holidays to everyone and hopefully 2010 is the best you ever had.

14. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Yeah I am still around I went down to 435 on the Kaw with Garen on the 19th nothing to brag about.

I got a few pics I took one that looks like a Covered wagon wheel (maybe Jim remembers it?)

I hate the cold an if the fishing was not any good I would move as fast as I can but since I found this website an the fishing is great I think you all are stuck with me for life. Lol

The ice Garen's standing on is above the dam an on the river.

Here are 3 pics I will post 6 more.

Attached Files:

15. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Three more!!!

Attached Files:

16. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Last Three!!! Happy New Year Every one!

Attached Files:

17. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    What'cha pickin on me for you cold weather sissy:angry::wink::smile2:, but I do appreciate you thinkin about me:smile2::smile2::smile2:

18. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Where'in hell did this thing come from, and they're worried about ZEBRA CLAMS:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2::confused2:
    This looks like a Kaw river cold weather Octopussy?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  19. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Nice to hear from you Shelby...Thx for the pictures.

Look forward to seeing you in 2010..

PS, Maybe Jim now can come visit you since you found his buggy wheel for him...Good show buddy!!:big_smile:

20. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I'm still here too. Just busy working, taking care of the kids and dealing with this damn weather. Oh and playing games on Facebook! I have several of you guys on my friends list over there.

We moved again and are now living in Edgerton. Been dealing with getting settled in from moving. Still can't find everything! :confused2:

Nice wagon wheel Jim!! Can I have some "CATFISH JERKY" ??? :smile2::smile2::big_smile:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010