where is everyone going to fish this weekend

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by larry again, Jun 3, 2009.

1. larry again

larry again Active Member

State:
    missouri
    I was just wondering where everyone is going to fish this weekend. I was thinking about little dixie lake for some big blues. although the osage river at mari-osa looks like it might be right.

2. Double L

Double L New Member

State:
    Mo
    I was thinking about trying Turkey Creek at Aldrich, see if I can catch some channel and maybe some flats.
    anyone been fishing around that area?

3. jbeshears

jbeshears New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Going to Mark Twain this weekend and fishing/camping with family. Should be a good time.

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Jess.

5. Raven

Raven New Member

State:
    alabama
    The creek by my house Bluff Creek

6. jbeshears

jbeshears New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank you. I have been reading for a while. I posted a few times before the server crashed a month or so ago, and it lost all my posts that I just made so I hadn't posted for a while after that.

7. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    meramec has been treating me very well lately so i think ill give her a shot, but if she lets me down maybe the borbouse or gasconade.
    and welcome to the boc again buddy

8. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Pomme de Terre camp/fish...first time there as well so any advice would be appreciated.

9. morivercatfisher

morivercatfisher New Member

State:
    missouri
    the mighty mississippi up by portage desioux hopefully ill catch a hog found a good spot trucking through woods in a golfcart lol

10. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    golf carts? inflatable rafts?......where does he get those wonderful toys?

:wink:

11. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Got Army Reserve duty this weekend so fri and sat night is no go. But Sunday late afternoon gona bait the wifes set lines and do a lil rod fishen in a hole or 2 for monsters. Need to catch a monster in the worse way lol 25lb blue as a best for the year sofar on rod and reel is killen me lol. I wannaaaa 50+ waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :wink:

12. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Watkin's Mill up by Lawson.Mo.No trophy-size cat's by any means but I'm hungry.

13. ultramindbrk

ultramindbrk New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Fished the missouri..Caught 4 tiny channel and a drum..No action on my skipjack..uggghhh:embarassed:

14. KAYAK CAT KILLER

KAYAK CAT KILLER New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Going to Grove OK. to fish Grand Lake this weekend. Its my 4th wedding annivasary this weekend and I talked my old lady into going kayak fishin at her dads lake house. (Affordable Vacation!!!!)... Gonna put out some jugs and maybe a few limbs. Night fishing off the dock and several cold ones. I really need a brake from work and some meat in the freezer. Any tipps on fishing grand lake? bait and how deep to set my jugs.. Thinking about trying to chum up for my dock fishing. Want the lady to have some good fishing......:big_smile:

15. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I'll be trout fishing on Taneycomo in Branson. We take our annual trip down there four several days the second weekend of June each year.

16. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Headed up to Mark Twain Lake this weekend. WooHoo! Will most likely be fishing North Fork.

17. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    definitaly planning on trying the mighty mississip because im coming to your city. heading to STL for the rest of the week/end.

18. tma

tma New Member

State:
    nebraska
    I will probly fish on the mouth of the namaha OR the mo River