where is everybody?

Discussion in 'WEST VIRGINIA RIVER TALK' started by adamnmisty, Jul 28, 2008.

1. adamnmisty

adamnmisty New Member

State:
    WEST VIRGINIA
    wheres everybody been? hardly no posts about whats happening in wv...:sad2: come on ppl lets get involved here lol.. :cool2:.. on the new where would be a decent place to fish wo a boat? ive tryed some but no luck, caught one good channel so far..

2. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Don't know the New But if you wanna talk about the West Fork I could help !:smile2:

3. mrshadetree0222

mrshadetree0222 New Member

State:
    Buffalo, WV.
    I am here everyday looking to talk to you folks, but noone wants to talk to me!
    I boycotted my other message with intent of having as much fun here as i did thier, but this place has went to sleep! Not to mention i am house ridden since noone to drive me around! I have a truck, and i have a bota, but noeone to help get me to the water. Still not allowed to drive, and might not ever be allowed to drive again. But i am sure noone cares about my problems, so just wanted to punch in and let my presence be knowed!

4. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    If I was up that way !I live in central KY grew up in Clarksburg WV . Cross the border and get in on the east ky thread some one might be able to help in east KY . I haven't had responses in WV either . Maybe not as many good ole boys there since I left . Maybe they are just to busy .

5. Jerry60k

Jerry60k Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Sorry guys busy busy busy.Havent even done enough fishing to give a report this summer.I will tell everyone creekchubs are the hot bait on the Kan River this year.