Where is everybody????

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEW YORK TALK' started by splitshot, Jul 22, 2006.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Its starting to feel real lonely up here in N.Y. I sure would like to hear from some of you guys, swap catfishing info ect. Im on here every day, im from the lake luzerne area, and would like to fish the hudson for channels but dont have a clue as to where to start. I fish the champlain canal, and south bay area with pretty good success. Give me a holler!!

2. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Looks like your all alone out there steve!

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sooner or later someone has to show up .They can't all be out fishin all the time. Hope you find some one soon Steve.

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thanks Don, and John, I dont know whats wrong with these yankees. Im on this site at least once a day. As soon as i get the business cards from the BOC, ill being doing some recruting.

5. Captain Cat

Captain Cat Member

State:
    New York
    Have not been on line latley. Just getting caught up on posts. We have been doing good at South bay and Ti. Lots of 12 to 14 lbs. Lots of ling and a few gar as well. I have not fished the hudson for cats but I know the get them Down at Green Island by the dam. I have been working on a new old boatfor catfishing and a motor for my bass fishing boat. Got them both about done now. I have to get a livewell in my cat boat now I am just using a cooler.

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hey Dean sorry i missed you when you were on. My son and i were fishing, on the canal at lock 9., only caught one three lb. channel. Fishing has been pretty slow. I was told by the lock operator that someone, caught a 31 lb. channel last week, he weighed it and released it. Hoping to go to south bay later this week. Hope you can get on the water soon and do some fishing. When you do let me know how it goes.