Where is everybody at?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Mo.Hick, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I know that bow season is open. But does everybody quit fishing this time of year? Is any body fishing?

Tom

2. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I think everyones resting up for oct.11

3. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    One good thing to report tom,I have been off the cigarettes for 1 month:wink:Of course i am still sucking on these commit lozenges ,but i already feel better:wink:

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Congrats Robert, hope ya stay off of em.:wink:

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations Robert, best decision you could have made for you and your family :cool2:.

6. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    Way to go Robert:smile2: Hopefully I can follow your lead soon. I have been fishing, but off course my big butt is not out cruising up and down the missouri.

7. Propshredder

Propshredder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    This is my favorite time of the year to fish. This warm spell has actually hurt the fishing in my book. As the water starts to cool into the 60's should be some real good fishing. I've boated my 2 personal best blues and my best channel in the last 3 weeks. Trying to put as much TOW as I possibly can. No way I'd ever go hunting over fishing, but that's just me. Good job Robert!!!:wink:

8. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Haven't quit, just haven't been. Hunting tomorrow morning with this little cool snap going on. I'm pretty sure I'll be at Truman on the 11th though.:cool2:

9. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Way to go on quiting smoking Robert. Keep it up buddy.

Tom

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Way to go Robert in the quit smoking. Smart move.
    Haven't stopped fishing but sure seems like it.To much else to do getting things ready for winter:sad2:.When your gone all week ,,weeks end's don't give time for much else except for catchup.

11. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I plan on fishing until the freexe hits.

12. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    I gotta small doe last week , so ive been fishing pretty often. Im waiting till about halloween to get back out for the big buck.

I have been doing taxidermy the last 4 years , so ill be able to fish till the heads start coming in.

13. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Congrats Robert on not smoking, it will be hard but it will be worth it.

14. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Stop Killing Bambie!!!:sad2: Just wait for Santa and his raindeer for not giving me a boat last year:0a37:

I was pretty good Santa so Why? Why? WHY???

I want a boat again this time you fat deush bag and a remote control boat doesn't count:angry:

See you on the water:smile2:

15. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I think you just got put on his naughty list:eek:oooh:

16. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Boy Don if you talked to me that way I would not get a boat either. You better start kissing some butt:smile2:.

Tom

17. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    If you had a boat you might of fell out of it the other night instesd of falling on the ramp!! LOL How much longer you in commision to go fishin?

18. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Ok, lets do this again as my computer froze the last time and lost everything that I had wrote:confused2:

I just may have made it on Santa's naughty list with my honry little joke <lol>. It's also a good thing that I don't have a boat right now as I don't need to be out on it by myself thats for sure or be the capt of one. I very well could fall off a boat instead of on a launch ramp <lol>. As of now I will be able to fish just a little longer into the beginning of Nov. After getting hassled by my doctor today for seeing that big scrap on my knee and the story behind it. My surgury will be pushed into Nov instead of the 23rd of Oct. Dr. Brennon is having another doctor from KU Med come in on my surgury and my new custom Patilla and Gen X knee won't be done by the 23rd. I will meet the new doc this Friday and hopfully get a set date. Thats ok as I can handle a couple more weeks of fishing and then let the recovery begin for winter.

Santa has been good to me and I will have a boat again. Familly, Freinds and God is what is important. My days of performing and doing stunts on my bike may be fully over, but my love for fishing is certainly back again. I also had one of the best few months of fishing thanks to the things I have learned from many of you. All done on a bank. I also am grateful for the new great freinds that share my love for catfishing and look forward to meeting more BOC Brothers in the future:big_smile:

Don

Attached Files:

19. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    I just wanted to add. I did see around five boat trailors that put in at 291 bridge yesterday. Tomorrow, I will be fishing the little blue for the first time. Hopefully, I will get my first flat over 20. I found a real nice hole with a huge log jam. Surely there has got to be a good flat or two up in there and maybe some nice channels as well.

20. huntoften

huntoften New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Rods are put away until February...too many ducks to shoot! :tounge_out: