Where is AwShucks?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Angelkitty, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Ok Did he move over to Texas? Or is he just hiding? :smile2: Or did he just stop fusing? :tounge_out:
    I hope he is wearing shoes if he is in Texas, cause I hear the stickers are the size of thorns over there. :smile2::smile2:
    Awshucks1.jpg

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Far as I am concerned, thats a darn fine looking man... and quite a fashion statement too. LOL ... Good to hear from you, hill billy. It's awful early yet, put put me and FuzzFace down for a spot at Degray.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, Angel starting trouble again.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Patricia be careful are you will be censored. "Sexy Legs". Fashion statement. Ha.Ha.:smile2:

5. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Will do okie. :smile2: And yes Teasie, thats my middle name, t-r-o-u-b-l-e. Mickey i like that name.:smile2: i just hope Awshucks and JW don't join up.
    Hey Okie so where ya been?

6. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Been workin and trying to get by. Where have you been Arkie (aka Clintonite)

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Patricia,

Awshucks has to live up to his signature, ya know? So he's out looking.........he just can't accept that he has hit old...................:crazy::eek:oooh: :tounge_out: :smile2:

'Men are not old until they stop looking'

8. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I'm still looking... LOL. But I must say, with some of today's young ladies, I sure am glad I am old.

9. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Boy I am glad it is not Granite butt. :smile2: Me around the house. :cool2:

You are as old as you wanna be. Me hopefully i might get older but will still be young at heart. Ya know everyone has a kid in them no matter the age. it is only a number. They say ya come in this world a baby and go out as a baby.

10. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    my wife swears she has 4 kids but i only count three you dont think she is calling me a kid do you? lol :eek:oooh: wow does that mean i can quit work and play games and fish all day? lol :sad2: i didnt think so responsibility is a downer lol but i still have off days! lol :big_smile::smile2:

11. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Holy cow Lawrence! We adhere to the same fashion standards.

When I was in high school, me and my buddies used to swim in the river a lot. I always swam in an old pair of cut-off roundhouse overalls. Heck, I thought they were great. I could do whatever I wanted & they wouldn't fall down. Everybody else was always having to tug at their trunks to keep 'em up & I had straps. I thought I was brilliant. I was oh so happy.

Then one day..... I discovered girls. Those old overalls vanished like a fart in the wind, never to be seen or heard from again.:embarassed:

12. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Maybe I'm not right, at Bud is fond of saying, but I think I'd rather have the coveralls. LOL

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Don't think he'll EVER stop fussing Trish, and maybe a thorn or two is the thing for HIM :tounge_out:.

Yeah Lawrence, that isn't such a bad one, 'cause I love overalls. Maybe you should make 'em full length though :wink:. No shirt please :big_smile:.

Join up for WHAT Trish? Callin' you sexy legs? Gees, sounds like a sweet nickname, sis :big_smile:.

Lawrence, what's up bro? Can't live up to your signature? Maybe you oughta stick with women who still know how to dress, sweetie heart.

Responsible.....hmmm......not sayin' you AREN'T, but yeah, she's callin' you a kid. That can be a good thing, at least in some aspects. I hope people call me one to the end of my days Trace (at least in SOME aspects :smile2:).

Oh DEAR, is this an OFF day? SURELY not :big_smile_2:.

14. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I was j/k about another thread I posted in general conversation. JW made a post about my turn is coming, about the pickin I do. sexy legs? ummm I have short legs.:smile2::smile2::wink::big_smile: Butt that would be a ok name other then what Tony calls me. LMAO :smile2::big_smile:

15. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
  16. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey

17. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    :smile2: Newton does the same. he is my 6th kid.:big_smile:

18. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    The only way Newton gets to be himself is to go night fishing. LOL. I have heard of being driven to drink... but driven to fish. A new one. ROTFLMAO

19. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Heck, Vanessa had gotten so sick of me, that last weekend she was willing to watch 6 kids *(2 of them ours)* at a friends house, so he could take me out fishing.

20. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    awShucks, are ya coming to DeGray 2? If so please have your shoes on.:smile2: Ya might get stickers in your feet. Got to pick on ya.:big_smile: