Where is all these big time Missouri Catfishermen At ??

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by DeerHunter01, Mar 15, 2008.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Where is all these big time Missouri Catfishermen At ??​

I would like to know where you guys are all at ? Heck we got a fish off getting ready to let lose and there is only a few of you signed up, lets get going here , your not going to let these Kentucky guys show you up again are ya ??

So if you feel froggy please jump on this link and read up on the 2008 Spring fish off:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72927

:eek:oooh: I think they are all scared !!!!! :smile2:

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I don't think they have the motsy to do it Eric, LOL!!!
    They have all gotten into their own little world now and don't particapate with the rest of us anymore:sad2::sad2:!!! They used to be fun but, they got all wrapped up in something else now,:eek:oooh::eek:oooh: LOL!!!

3. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Heck I'm in...I ain't affraid on no twinkie eatin, pink barbie pole carryin' Kan-tuck-ians!:roll_eyes::tounge_out:

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Its "MOXY" ya red neck. LOL! Who luvs ya? LOL!

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It's New Jersey ya, Yankee Redneck, LOL!!! Now who luv's ya big feller, LMAO!!!

6. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Getting ready to sign up now - do we just use the "Donate" link for entry fee payment?

7. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I'm already in! I'll get the word out if I can. Sometimes you might be sorry what you ask for!:smile2:

I guess we have kinda all been hanging in a certain thread as of late. We need to branch out again 'fore you scallywag Cane-Tuck-Ee-Ans get out of control again!

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    The instructions are in the rules,LOL!!!

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Na, we need someone to whupup on , tag... you're it, LMAO!!!

10. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Hey JW, if you end up on my team, I'll let you come up North and catch a biggun!:smile2::wink:

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Thanks Darryl and I'll do the same for you, only bigger!!!

12. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I will get signed up in a the am.

13. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I sent my money several days ago. But Twinkster wont put my name on the list cause he is afraid noone else will enter.

14. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    No ! Please read the rules section there and it will give you an E-Mail address to go to pay-pal and enter it and put down the amount you want to enter either 5.50 or 6.50 and make sure you put your user name in comments and its for the fish off in the comments section.

Well Boob if you even been watching you were posted two days ago on the list when I got your payment , if you look every day I do an update unless I only have one then I wait for another day to catch up. But your name is up in lights.

Now where is the rest of you at, there is like 100 MO. Catfishermen out there and they all talk the talk but now its time for them to shut up and fish and none of them are showing up..LMAO And the other thing where is CUZ at is he afraid of us over here in Kantuckee..LMAO

Boob If you noticed I am not in the fish off, I am sitting this out and letting you guys have a chance this time..LMAO Good luck people !

15. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Let us have a chance??? translation: I cant take another butt whippin from them Missouri Boyz. I do read everyday but some us actually to fishing from time to time. I dont want to be a keyboard fisherman.

16. catfishman352007

catfishman352007 New Member

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    where up by st louis can a fella go snagging without a boat any good ideas or places please hit me back

17. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    hey bob first time i have been on in a while nice signature does that mean you are admitting defeat to ryan

18. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    catfishman352007:

What kind of snagging are you talking about , we have a thread here on the BOC fish tournament and no snagging is allowed in the tournament and you ask the question where can you go snagging. ?? LMAO

I hope your not talking about snagging catfish ? and your talking about spoonbill .. I would be more then glad to start you a thread on snagging spoonbill if you want in the MO section of the board here , Just let me know.

19. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    wielms6:

I would say that Boob just said he was scared of Kentucky and he is scared of anyone who was out fishing the past two days, cause I think he said he was stuck to his key board, maybe he was eating chocolate, and the keys got stuck to his fingers.. Not sure but someday he will be able to go fishing. Maybe Linus will take him out once they get him pried off that keyboard.
    :eek:oooh::crazy::smile2:

20. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    well Dh in bobs defense i will have to say if there is any one on here that is not a keyboard fisherman it would be bob he may be a lot of things which i probally should not say here but not that