Where is algore when we need him?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    a balmy 17 degrees here in shawnee......a low of 7 tonite. a low of 5 tomorrow and a high of 15...minus 52 wind chill in north dakota.........come on, al...where is this global warming????

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    He is counting his money that he is making off the global warming scam.:Mad:

3. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    :rolleyes: lol

Attached Files:

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Now ,Phil,You know Al,thinks the earth is just burning up,,he needs to turn his thermostat down 20 degrees and step out into the REAL world .

5. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Who needs him....

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  7. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i think al meant that he was hoping to have global warming so he could stay warm. if it is this cold, some of the polar water will freeze harder and not melt this summer. remember the glaciers were once down to montana. if we did not have some global warming, noone would be living in canada.

8. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Al Gore won the Global Warming War,,,,,Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

9. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Al is probably laid back in his heated pool house that costs $1200.00 a month to heat.Just relaxing and trying to figure a scam to get his next million.

10. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Phil,

Read this book and get back with me.

Attached Files:

11. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    well this is the facts, yes globle warming is true it is a naturel cylce the earth goes throghe, al is blowing this way out of contex along with the media, yes their is a inpcact on it due to the gasses ,but it is being used and hyped by extream left wing librals, to tax corporations, so its got some truth to it but mostly its bs, i do think we should take care of and find alternative energie and re newable fuels, coal is bad and so is nuck waste, but their is no turning back unless we want to go back to the cave man days, thats just a fact, im not libral or conservative, i lean more to the right but i got a more libral look and way of talking lol, id still rather see gore in than obama lol, and it has nothing to do with his race, i have many freinds of many races, and wen you think about it race does not realy exist, most people have mixed blood in them, we tend to put things in catagories , we see this in every aspect of life, humans like to lable things in groups, wen their is in reality only loosly based groups or races, we also see this in religone, we fight over whos right and whos wrong lol, in my religone their is only god, and there are to many religones for only 1 god, but im not saying follow what i say, thats up to you what you beleive in, im just saying lets not judge a book by its cover, peice out reverand slikk lol