Where have I been?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Arkie55, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Just a quick note to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about you. Maybe most of you will remember that I once posted about starting up a new plant. We'll construction is almost complete and I've been so busy and working so many hours that I haven't had time to set at the computer and visit with my friends and family. I have an extra few days off this weekend and had a few minutes this morning to do a little R&R on the computer. Good to see things are still pretty lively. Hope to have more time on my hands in the next month or so and you'll be seeing more of me. I drove by my river yesterday and man it looked good. However, today it's raining and the river will likely muddy up. Can't wait to spend a day on the river catching or at least try to catch a few cats.

2. Catter

Catter New Member

State:
    Osceola, Arkansas
    Glad to have ya back Arkie, them plant startups can be a pain sometimes.(been through a few in the plastics business) It really helps to unwind a bit from time to time. I put the fishing aside for awhile till deer season is done, and April 1st is my skippy trip to Pickwick.

Joe

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Glad to have you back Arkie hope you can start back fishing soon:0a25:

4. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Glad to see you back Arkie.
    I can relate to new plant startups.

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Terry, nice to hear from you. Glad to see ya still around! I know how work is, I work too much myself!

6. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Good to see you checking in Terry. Dont work to hard, treat yourself to a fishing trip ever now and then. Take care....... Mac