Where has Tea been?? Thanks everyone...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Dec 4, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, I want to thank each and everyone one that has tried to get in contact with me. Phone calls, PM's and emails are much appreciated.

I have just been busy with life is all.

Wife took on a new job the week of Thanksgiving so we have been adjusting to that. It is great for us because she makes more money and works less hours.

We had to find a child care provider for Madison on days that I work so we did some searching for that before we just grabbed the first one in site. The lady's husband is a Pickaway County sherrif deputy and she have a very nice home. We checked references and so far so good. Madison crys when we drop her off but as soon as we get down the road she is OK.

I have been looking for a new job that I can turn into a career. I have closed loans for 3+ years now and I am just plain tired of it. The money is good, but money is not everything. I have missed alot of family functions and alot of important things. I can never plan anything and never know how much money will be coming in the next week. I am trying to find a job with benefits and somewhat steady scheadule. I need to know how much money I am making every week so either salery or hourly but so I can budget. It is hard to raise a family never knowing when the next payday will come and if it will be enough. 60,000 miles on my car every year and it cuts into what profit I make.

Life is just stressful right now and I spend alot of freetime searching the internet for job's and with the family. I do not get online much anymore.

Madison is doing great. She is almost 2 now. She is talking more and more every day. Growing like a weed. I will try and get some new pics of her up soon for yall. The wife and I just got a camcorder so we can tape more of Madison growing up and family times. This was our early Christmas gift to each other.

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to say hey and let me know they were thinking about me and the family and making sure we are OK. It is nice to know you are not forgotten. That would be a hard thing for yall to forget, LMAO.

The BOC is still a very special part of my life and yall are still my family. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Well, it's good to see ya when you're on here. Keep your chin up, maybe this deal Wednesday will be THE ONE. Hope everything works out for you buddy.

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Awe we missed Ya Matt. But i did notice the post count was down a couple thousand per day LOL​

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Family Christmas Pics

Attached Files:

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Few more Pics...

Attached Files:

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    One last pic of Madison

Attached Files:

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    glad to see ur back tea ole buddy. we sure did miss you!

8. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    what a cute kid !!!!!!
    GIVE HER A HUG FOR ME!!!

9. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Tea you got you a little "angel" right there

10. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Great to hear from you Tea!

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Tea - Your daughter is a real cutie! You should be super proud as I'm sure you are! Keep on posting bro! The B.O.C. ain't right without you!:smile2:

12. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Matt Thats great that you and your family are well , Wonderful pics and Glad you are stopping in to let us know all is well.

13. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks everyone, appreciate the posts and Rep Points. I am gonna try to stop in more often, life has to slow down sometime. LMAO

14. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    good to see you Tea..Take Care buddy

15. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Matt,

Yes, I've been missing you and have noticed that you havent been around as much. I know that life does go on and things have to be done.
    Thanks for getting on and filling us in a little. I hope that all goes well with the job and the pictures of you and the family are wonderful. Your grlz are beautiful :smile2: I know your proud of both of them.

Take care and you too have a blessed Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

16. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Matt good to hear from you and if you want to improve the family pics be sure you are behind the camera {LOL}Honestly they're great pics

17. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, I owe ya buddy.

18. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    great to hear from you tea , i know what you mean about steady work and pay check .
    i checked the net for paint jobs the other night and there where none in ky . so guess il stick with this framing job for a while longer . dont get into construction it dont pay well and the weather effects your pay check bad .

19. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I'm glad that things are working out for you and the family bro. Have a happy holiday season!

20. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Tea, best of luck to ya on the career search......merry xmas and happy new year back at ya