Where does "TheRiverRat" keep going?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by s_man, Dec 6, 2009.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Every time I see this guy post he has returned from somewhere lol. Anyone know where he goes? Is it warm there? Are there easy women, socialized medicine, or an open bar or something? Just where is it? And how come I haven't heard about it before? This is a shareing site afterall.

I know it ain't Dresden or Coshocton,lol. Where could it be?

2. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I hear hes been going down to Perry county! I guess you can get about anything down there from them girls for a coon pelt, a can of snuff and a bottle of mad dog! lol!

3. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    This may be true, but in our defense, the coon pelt is paid to the father as a sort of dowry. Sort of a substitute daughter, after you take her away.:wink:

4. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    If you go really far back into the hills, I mean a days walk or more. You have to put small dead fish in the coon hide, before they will even look at it or take you seriously.

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I been smellin moonshine down there

6. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I would say he goes to the library or a museum, something like that. He impresses me as a young fella that wants to learn all he can, besides I don't think he's old enough to buy the hard stuff, liquid or pelt! lol :wink:

7. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    aww shit i hears me a banjo in the back ground lol boones farm muskrat pely and copenhagen kip

8. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    apparently somewhere i wana go :smile2::smile2:

9. Ben Noll

Ben Noll New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Now being Perrytucky on both sides and an old coonhunter,I'm real familiar with what one can get for a pelt,that is if its not slipped and is prime.Without going into details they can be of great comfort,and they can be an assist in full filling ones needs.

10. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    .....i know where he goes!! :crazy:

Attached Files:

• gh.jpg
      gh.jpg
      File size:
      3.5 KB
      Views:
  11. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    You stay away from that god forsaken cesspool of a county Steph, theres nothing but dirty old men, cheap booze and bastard children!:big_smile:

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    There is one of dem lady strippin shacks northeast of Kershocton.:roll_eyes: Atleast, thats the wind..:wink: rollo

13. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hot dang i knew my ship would come in!.:crazy: We got dead coons layin everywhere down here on the highways. Wouldn't be no biggie to headlite a few fresh one's either. When i get a big sack full gathered up i'm headin north. may need to get a couple locals to help me learn the ropes and get started on the rite track.:cool2:

14. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Zanesville?:smile2:

15. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    10-4!!! Lol

16. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Everytime i sit on the front porch with my banjo someone has to go and bitch about it!:wink: BTW...a few of y'all sure got purty mouths.:crazy:

17. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    I'm not from that area and pardon me if i'm wrong Ben, but i always heard that if the pelt ain't slipped it ain't worth a ...........:wink:

18. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    well i dont know what to say but i been hunting in the woods, about the booze and the (strip club (rollo) :embarassed::embarassed::embarassed::embarassed: no comment.........RAT

19. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi

you ain't old enough for them strip clubs!!! :smile2: don't worry... i've never been either :sad2::sad2: no booze either! :sad2::smile2:

20. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT New Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    I heard he was over in the bottoms with dirty dingus mc gee eating dead deer meat and playing acey deucey sitting on a deer carcass he just dragged back to deer camp.