Where do you imagine yourself?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Flatheadhunter33, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Today is just one heck of a day for me here at work! I woke up this morning really early beacuse the rain was coming down hard. Got to work early and every since I got here, it has been one thing after another:choler: :ah: . I am really in a fighting mood today...guess its a good thing I have jiu jitsu tonight cause I am ready to roll:hell_boy: !!! Anyways, usually when I get like this I like to imagine myself very far away from here with my wife and kids on our own yacht off the coast of Mexico soaking in some sun and chasing tuna:still_dreaming: ....feeling better already (a little). So where does every one imagine themselves being when you are having this kind of day?

2. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    fishing anywhere, anytime , for anything .......................

3. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    On a beach with the wife and a cooler of cold Bud.

4. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    back home in the bed!....how do you like jiu jitsu,i'm up for my 2nd degree in kempo come april of 07

5. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Well I use to live not far from the beach..so.....that was actually an option for me. But really, when I get like that..i wish I was in the gym, with all that aggression needing a release, Im sure to feel it the next day :lol:

6. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    "Akron. Sitting under a tree in a park with some pretty woman and a case of beer. The woman would be running her fingers through my hair and saying, "Poor thing. Poor, poor thing"."

From the movie, "Harvey".

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I can picture myself runnin the country for a while. LOL! Just don't give me the launch codes! LOL!

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I wanted to hit the gym today sooo bad! I usually go at lunch time but tonight I have jiu jitsu so I try to conserve my energy...:roll_eyes: .

I love Jiu Jitsu brother! I have always wanted to earn a black belt in some martial art (a goal I have had since I was a kid). It is an amazing work out! We go over a few techniques each night and spar (roll) with eachother the rest of the class time. I just started a few months ago so I am still pretty low on the food chain:big_smile: . It's a heck of a way to vent frustration I can tell you that much!

9. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I imagine myself sitting in front of the computer, on the BOC site, talking to you wonderful people...Always seems to cheer me up lol :roll_eyes:

10. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm getting up to the age, if I wake up I feel it's going to be one heck of a day! :lol:

11. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    I imagine myself in a world where you'd read about the USMC in the history books. In a world where guys like you, and guys like me who used to be you, just were'nt needed anymore.

"Hey Doc take a look at this for me."
    "Put that unit away you're scaring me. Does it burn when you pee?"
    "Damn!"
    "Yeah well turn around and show me what your momma used to powder."
    "Damn!"
    "Damn right. Your momma must of been one tough lady to powder that."
    "Damn!
    "Yeah you might wanna leave this part out of the letter home."
    "Damn!"

Hope that made you smile. Semper Fi.

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    i imagine it five o clock .......somewhere:still_dreaming: :still_dreaming:

13. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    thats easy!! on Australias gold cost at night looking up at the Southern cross. smokey

14. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Sitting on the lake with a cooler full of fresh bait and 10 poles out waiting for the big one to hit.:cool2:

15. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Maybe its something that I oughta invest in. I have a time finding a postive way to vent anger/frustration, not that Im angry all the time, it just needs to be towards something constuctive. :cool2:

Dayton..................Id be hurt if the unthinkable happened. :sad2: You better wake up everyday:tounge_out: just get on here and make me laugh :wink: