Where do you guys fish in Missouri?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by bogardin1, Apr 6, 2006.

1. bogardin1

bogardin1 New Member

State:
    missouri
    who fishes in wankenda creek in carrolton mo

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :) Never been to Carrolton to my knowledge. I do most of my fishing in the Salt river or the Mississippi River.So far this year no luck least wise not yet(Gotta Get Better). Keep us posted on your big catches!!

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :cool: Forgot to tell you welcome aboard I'm pretty new myself got in in March. Like they say don't be afarid to ask ??. AGAIN WELCOME!!:) :)

4. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Is their any fish in wakenda creek, tore a lot of lumber out of Wankenda town.
    When the gov. bought it . always wanted to fish the missouri river their looked like below grain evelavetors at Waverly would be good. plans are some time in may to fish the north grand, and missouri,
    Fished South Grand , last sunday and got skunked.
    General fish the upper end of truman, around oseceola.
    Planen to be at get together , on Truman in may.

5. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Brice, I was just curious as to if you ever catch anything out of Wakenda creek? We have some hunting property up there and the creek runs throught the back of our property. Obviously I have never been fishing up there but was just wondering if you catch anything out of it!

6. SeaArk1

SeaArk1 New Member

State:
    Sedalia, Missouri
    Brice,

What are you doin boy? You need to tell your daddy to bring you down here so we can get you into some fish. We have been catchin a lot of fish in the past few weeks. Have you been doin any fishing lately?

Matt

7. bogardin1

bogardin1 New Member

State:
    missouri
    matt

hey !!!! yha i've been fishing actually i've been fishing a bunch i go to walkenda creek in carrollton. today i cough a huge drum but is killed it. and i been cachting a bunch of fish like chanelcat.

8. bogardin1

bogardin1 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Yha there's a few in there but i haven't cought any thing huge like over 10 pounds but im only 13 years old and dont no much about fishing.

9. bogardin1

bogardin1 New Member

State:
    missouri
    I dont catch alot of fish but we walk from my house and we use worms for bait but the bigest we cought was 10 pounds probaly. but im still young a hopeing u guys give me good advise lol.

10. bogardin1

bogardin1 New Member

State:
    missouri

yha but there small u want to use worms as bait

11. Boogan1

Boogan1 New Member

State:
    Carrollton, MO
    I haven't fished the creek for a long time. I usually go to the river. PM me with your contact info and maybe we can find room in the truck for ya the next time we head out to river. Should start catchin some blues about any time. They have been really slow so far. Welcome to the BOC! Boog

12. bogardin1

bogardin1 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thankyou guys for all of ur tips and i will try them today on 4-8-06. if u guys look agin at this could u give me som e tips to.

13. bogardin1

bogardin1 New Member

State:
    missouri
    im going to try it today with all of u guys tips. but keep sending them plz.:)