Where Do You Get Your Tackle?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Marshall, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Marshall

Marshall New Member

State:
    Junction City,
    Just wondering were everyone gets there catfishin tackle? Im gonna have to get mine online because I cant find hooks around here big enough. Just wonderin' who yall get yours from.

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Other than sinkers, I get all mine from online. 90% from Cabela's & 10% from Catfish Connection (they have what most do not).

3. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    I get my hooks andcat bobbers from Gene Chambers get hooks and hooks froom TEEM CATFISH and some at walmart. Thanks Sam Davis

4. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
  5. OhioRiverCatfisher

OhioRiverCatfisher New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    A mix for me...sometimes Wally World, Cabela's (just up the road from me), internet retailers (such as BOC sponsors) and even at some of our local bait shops. All depends on what I am needing, or what I have seen that has caught my eye.

6. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i use the boc sponsers like gene chambers for as much as i can the stuff i cant get from them i order on line.

7. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    i do the same thing support the boc sponsers:cool2:

8. daddio

daddio New Member

State:
    kansas
    Cabelas for me, not too far away and I can look at all the stuff ,I wish I had the money for.

9. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I typically buy mine locally, but have ordered a good deal of stuff off of the internet

10. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    i've got most of my stuff from flea markets and yard sales over the years also support the local mom and pop sports shop alot also have bought on ebay and other online stores but rarely due to the fact most want a credit card and i wont do the credit card thing online

11. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I Get most of my Catfishing Tackle on-line, either at Catfish Connection (75% of the time), Ba$$ Pro Shops (15% of the time) & Cabala's the other 10% of the time.
    :wink:

:0a23: