Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to where all the Ohio guys fish..What do you consider your home or favorite waters to fish?? Mine is the Ohio river in Cincinnatta, but I think this summer I really want to start to try my luck at some of Ohio Resovoirs and Lakes.Never really fished lakes, but I really want to learn.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I fish metzgers, fergusons, and bressler resevoirs in lima. And i have real good luck on the findlay resevoir. I would say bresslers and findlay are probably my favorite. There are a large number of chanells over 10 pounds, i know cause i have caught many of them.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I fish almost all the rivers in Ohio that I can get my boat into as well as a lot of the lakes plus I spend a lot of time on the Ohio River.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
90% of my time is spent on the Great Miami. i also fish Eastwood Metro-Park quite a bit and may get to CJ Brown reservoir a 3-4 times each year. countless creeks and ponds while baitfishing:wink:

·
Registered
452 Posts
I have been fishing the Muskingum. This is going to be my third season on this river. I tend to fish the same pool because I'm still learning the river and flathead fishing. If I had a jet then I would target the Scioto. I believe alot of that river is untouched.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.