Where did the year go

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by laidbck111, Oct 2, 2007.

1. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I got out of bed tonight and realized it was October, is that right? I have missed a whole year, well eleven moths anyway. I tried to remember the last time I had time to go on a proper (more than an hour) fishing trip and the last one I can remember is Santee, what a trip that was. I haven't even been on here for more than a few minutes at time since I finished my training. I MISS YOU GUYS and GIRLS. I think the wife will be "happy" now that the new house is finished an we are moved in, my new (9 months) job has settled down some. Which for those of you that remember/care I was not of liberty to discuss but now I can somewhat... I work for Duke University Police Dept. in a Level 3 biocontainment and research center. In our building we have the nasty stuff like Aids, small pox,(spelling) pantha virus and about everything else you can think of that has killed people. The building itself is "bomb proof", fire proof, sound proof and about 10 other proofs, lol. Well enough about that mess. Maybe now that all my training, for this year anyway, is done I will have time to fishing and visit my net-family like I should. I wish all of you the best and hope to see you on the water before the year ends..

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    First and foremost, Long time no see nor hear,second of all nice to see ya back on. Sounds to me like you have a facinating employment. Best wishes in your life for all good things to be happening to you and yours. Hope to meet you next year at the International Gathering. May you and yours Walk in Peace.:big_smile:Sister Pat

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hey Benji, good to see that ole shiny head of yours!!!

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good to have you back. I'm glad things are going good for you all. You know us,were still here telling big(and little) fish stories! :smile2:
    Be time in January for the Survivor Series to come back...You ready to shave that head again???:wink::tounge_out::smile2:

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Glad ya are all squared away. Now the only thing to do is double up on your fishin time next year and get a new avatar. LOL!

6. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother Benji;
    Brother George has the right idea but I think you should not just double up on the fishing but TRIPLE it up!:smile2::wink:
    Congrats on the home and job. Now go reward yourself with some serious "Kattin"! :big_smile:
    Cordially,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Message]]]]]

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Glad to see ya back posting and maybe having time to get some fishing in. The fall bite is just starting to pick up so get out there and make up some fishing time.